What happened with you?

Start from the beginning

"I understand her. They will probably have a lot of paparazzi." Normani started talking. "We weren't in front of cameras for a long time. And even then she was shy." the model reminded.

"I totally feel her. People flashing cameras in your face and invading your privacy wasn't my favorrite thing at all." Lauren looked at her friend beside her. "You know I got kind of angry."

"Oh, do I know?" she asked rhetorically. "We had to pay to one of the men for the damages you did on his camera, Laur." they laughed. "Try not to do it today." she begged mockingly.

"Find it, now come one." Ally screamed and Dinah ran to the place seconds later.

The ride to the restaurant was kind of long for all of them. What they were going to talk about with Camila? Was their going to be awkward? Were there topics to talk about at all? Of course there was, they were friends before and they always found a topic to discuss.

Parking the car in front of 'Le Bernadin' they all looked surprised a first.

"Of course." Lauren muttered. "They don't know where the dinner is." she shook her head, relieved. "They will be here till the end of the night."

All the girls nooded their heads and entered the restaurant. Seconds later, a waiter come to them and asked politely. "Do you have a reservation?"

"Yeah, Camila Cabello?" Lauren said and the boy nooded, taking the lead. The restaurant wasn't big but was fancy. It was obvious that was pretty expensive, too.

"Girl." it was heard seconds later and Camila stood from the table to great them one by one. Lauren was the last so she could take a good look on her former bad-mate.

Was Camila beautiful? You bet. 'Holy fuck' Lauren muttered under her breath.

Even in the simplest dress, she was looking like an angel. Her plain sky blue dress,was shaping her body perfectly, especially her back parts. She was wearing caramel high heels and her hair was straighten. 'I'm so fucked up.'Lauren shook her head.

"Camila." Lauren said and hugged the girl. "You look beautiful." green orbs found brown's and they both smiled at the same time.

"Well, thank you, Jauregui." Camila retorted. "You are with surprising clothes today." she took a look over the girl. "I like it." again their eyes met.

"Shall we seat?" Dinah interrupted and broke their contact.

"Yeah, yeah, come one." they all take a seat. The oval shaped table was much fancier than the others. Camila took the spot she claimed when she first come, next to her was Ally on her left side and Dinah on her right. Normani was seated next to Dinah, and Lauren was in front of the girls she was madly in love with, right next to Ally.

"I'm so sorry again for this thing." Camila started the conversation. "I didn't plan on making this appointment, but the radio host was so stubborn."

"What, you don't want to be seen with us?" Dinah made a joke, sounding offended.

"No, no, no." Camila quickly shook her head. "I was planning to invite you after the concert, but I kind of planned it for other day." she laughed.

"We heard this guy, Mila. It wasn't very politely of him, but we all know what people do for more views or listens." Ally looked up from her menu.

The waiter come a second late with a bottle of white vine.

"Thank you." Camila smiled politely again. When he left, the conversation took a different direction.

"So, Camz.." Lauren took her menu and opened it, while she was looking at Camila.

"You haven't called me Camz for so long." Brown eyes glistered with excitement. The realization hit Lauren, but she shrugged it.