What Happens In Vegas...

*-*-*-*-*-*-
Dear studio audience,
I've an announcement to make.
*-*-*-*-*-*-

Anne's POV

Come on, Anne... It's time. Turn around already.

I sighed as I turned around to take a look, eyes still closed. I opened them slowly.

Positive.

I placed my head in my hands and started to cry softly. I was not ready for this.

I heard a knock on my door not long after. I stood up and slid the door open, makeup running down my face. Brendon came in the bathroom and closed the door again, locking it. He stared at the test, and I broke down into tears again. He pulled me into a tight hug.

"Honey, it's okay. This is great news." Brendon kissed my head.

"There's nothing to worry about. I'll be here. I always will." He rubbed my back, still holding onto me tightly.

After a couple minutes of Brendon's reassurance, my crying eventually died down into small hiccups.

As long as I have Brendon by my side, things will go just fine.

Brendon's POV

"Do you want it?" Anne asked, concern displayed on her face.

My eyes grow wide. "Oh my god, what kind of question is that? Of course I do. It would be an honor to have a child with such an amazing girl like you." I kiss her head.

She shook her head. "But we're not prepared for this. We're not married, Brendon..." Her eyes started to water again.

"It's okay. We'll get married eventually." I said. To be honest, from the second I asked her to be my girlfriend, I knew I wanted to marry her. I just wanted to know every detail about her, but I guess I'd better start looking for that ring.

I do wanna surprise her, though. So I won't propose anytime soon.

"What have I gotten you into, Brendon?" She sighed.

"My future. A lovely life." I smile at her, holding her close.

"How can you be so positive about this? Please, be completely honest. Are you sure you want to raise this baby? Are you sure you're planning on marrying me sometime after just divorcing?" She asked me. I rolled my eyes.

I'm seriously lost in her beauty as I answer: "Who else would I raise it with?"

I smile, and she slightly does as well.

"Will you stop fucking in there? We're gonna stop at a hotel for the night." Ryan said. I went out of the door, with Anne following. She took the pregnancy test from the sink.

She doesn't want to tell anyone yet.

"Annie, are you okay? What did Brendon do?" Ryan asked. I rolled my eyes at him, holding Anne's hand and squeezing it tight.

"I'm alright RyRo. Just had a breakdown, that's all." She lied, but only for the best.

"Okay, as long as you're feeling better." Ryan smiled, and Anne smiled back, pleased that he didn't question her any longer.