Part 1.

"But I hate it there!" I yell to my mother as she tried to calm me down.

"Baby. It's okay. You will only be gone for a few weeks. Three at the most."

"But mom Alpha Jones pack is all stiff and weird. Last time I was there I was bored out off my mind."

"Sweetie you know we have the Rouge problem. I don't want you here. Your shift hasn't come yet."

I was a little late on my shift but not by much. Just a few days. Dad says it means I inherited my great aunt's power. She was a white wolf. There is only one white wolf in existence at a time. The white wolf of that time will be worshipped and protected. They will also help solve or bring together any wolf problems that happens at the time. Knowing that could be me puts my parents on high alert. I haven't been to there in over a year.

"Mom please. Can I go to another pack?" I hold my hands together and beg her. I have no wolf at the moment so I don't feel to prideful.

"No you would just bend them to you will. Alpha Jones is strict and won't let you push him around." She raised a brow at me. She was talking about the time I visited Alpha Forrest pack. He might have let me run off to a human village without any warriors.

"But-" She shut me up with a look. The one that says I will be in trouble if I keep talking.

"Fine. I will go pack." I slump up the stairs not satisfied with this choice but can't go against my mother. She isn't head warrior and Gamma for nothing.

"Good girl. Don't forget to pack for training." I stop on the steps and look at her. Alpha Jones training is near deadly. Mom is the worse compared but the Alpha is a close second.

Really?

Really.

I official hate my blood line right now.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The trip to Alpha Jones place wasn't that long. It's usually thirty minutes in wolf form and one hour by car. Once we arrived I hopped out the car and headed inside.

"Gamma Harrison." A warrior bows respectfully to my mother and other warriors. "Gabe." My mother returns to him.

"And the Alpha?" My mother ask.

"He and the Luna are in the room. She is with child." You can hear the smile in Gabe's voice even if he doesn't show it.

I'm happy for the Alpha. He is already 28 and hasn't found his mate. So the elders appointed the Luna as his mate last year. Her mate died in war be for they got together. So she was left unmated.

My mother had another motive for this pack being the one I stay with. She wants my mate to be Gabe. I of course want to meet my mate, Gabe or not but I don't want a stiff warrior. I want to have fun!

"Please this way." He leads us in the house and up the stairs. To my guest room. I feel a weird feeling as I get closer up the stairs. I shake it off and open my door.

"Well Alva it's time for me to leave. You be good and listen when training. If not it will be harder when you get home." I nodded to her and go to unpack my clothes. My training is already hard with my mother.

Later I walk down to the kitchen for a snack. Dinner will be served at 7:00 and it only 3 o'clock. As I walk in and grab a banana and some chips my chest starts to burn. I don't know what is happening but I feel like I'm on fire. I run out the back door and in the the woods behind the house.