Past part 1

Three Months Ago

"Annabelle!!" The little girl runs screaming and she runs around the open part of the forest. "I'm going to find you!" She hears and swing snap and whips her head around. "There you are!" She runs with her incredible were speed and stops behind a tree. "Anna?" She looks around the tree to find that her big sister wasn't there.
"BOO!" Emma screams as her sister Annabelle shouts in her ear. "You lost again little one." Anna beams down at her sister. "I can't believe you did that!" Emma screams at her big sister and laughs as she gets tickled. "Stoopp..! It! Mom!!" She screams to try and get some relief from her big sister's torture. "Come lets go and get lunch." She holds her hand out for her little sister. Emma nods and smiles up at her. "Let's go!" At ten years old she is a smart and bright girl. Already a grade ahead of the ones her age in the pack. Annabelle at seventeen, loves her sister dearly. As they walk in the kitchen and see their mother pack Luna Eva and Alpha and father Adam at the table with Beta Jason and his mate Madison. With their son Michael. They all sit to eat as conversation happens around them. Michael sits next to Emma. Them two having found each other as mates already but to young to fully understand the bond they shared are just close friends. "Anna." Anna looks up at her mom, smiling while waiting for her to speak. "Yes?" She questions as her mom reaches for her hand. "Your Dad and I have decided to send you to your Aunt's for training. You need to learn how to be a strong Luna in all aspects of the pack." She smiles at her and releases her hand. Anna grateful yet sad excuses herself from the table. Needing a run she goes to the back porch and strips of her clothes. She shifts into her midnight black wolf with white trim in the front by her collar. She runs fast and far. Close to the border of pack territory.

Stop! She halts as he wolf's voice pulls her back from deep thoughts. What?
She asks her wolf as she pauses in the clearing. Mate! Was the only response she got as a pack of fifty wolves came into view.

Ian
"We will attack tonight!" He yells as his fist slam down on the table. His rage pouring out of them. "Son." His father steps into view as he holds his hands in front of him. Trying to calm his son down. "We have no issue with the Green Valley Pack. Why do you want to attack such peaceful people?" His son sits down as he tries to calm his rage. "That land is close to ours. It is perfect for the expansion. I doubt they will give it away willingly." He breathes out with ever word. "So instead of talking to them. And maybe working out some sort of deal you want to attack and harm innocent women and children?" His father asked almost at rage like his son but for all different reasons. "Dad. You know how they are. Their reputation leaves no room for morals that will allow to error." He says as his Beta and Third in command stand of to the side. "Son we can talk to them. Negotiate. Even make a treaty. Anything but this." His father Adam, almost begging for his son to see it his way. "We go tonight. With the reputation we go as wolves I will not take any chances with them. He can negotiate if they don't attack us. But if they do we will end them." The look in his son's eyes makes Adam think that is how he wants this to go.

We are off. If the is any sign of danger end them and ask questions later. He sends to his accompanied warriors, Father, and Beta. Yes Alpha.
He runs with the guys on his tail. They reach the edge of their territory and the Green Valley clearing comes into view. A scent caught his nose. He stops right before the clearing. What smells so sweet?
What? His father asks walking up to him. Hoping his son decide against this plan. What do you smell?
It's sweet like sandalwood and vanilla. What is that smell? He walks closer to the clearing as a black wolf comes in to view. One word rings in his mind as he gazes down at the beautiful she wolf in front of him. Mate!

Fateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें