Part 3.

It was a disaster.  My father and his Beta both suffered great injures in the attack. My mate's pack attacked after my father's Beta and my pack's warriors jumped at him. Why did this happen? What did my father do to deserve this. I know he was attacked first but that doesn't mean I forgive him for what he did. My father died from his injuries my mother followed soon after not being able to live with out her mate. My poor little sister lost her mate Michael. He died while protecting her. My mates back lost some warriors but they came out on top in the end. My sister is who I have left but that too has come to an end. She doesn't understand why he wolf is dying but she knows she won't survive. She shifted early out of pain and loss then tried to attack Michael's killer later that didn't end well. I am now trapped in my mate's room. I don't know what day it is or how long it's been since I lost everything. I hate the day I met my mate. I hate him! He caused this. I tell my wolf. He will pay! I hear her howl of agreement. Look out Alpha, I will end you.
Ian
"What do I do Dad? She will hate me." I sit in my office chair my father standing in front across from me. "I really don't know son. Even though they attacked us first. It's hard. We will think of something before she wakes."
I shake my head. After the battle my beautiful mate fainted form shock. Not only that but she did suffer from a clawed back when she tried to protect her sister. I fear when she wakes her sister died shortly after she passed out. My beautiful mate, Anna. That is what the Alpha called her. I am now in control of their pack since I defeated the Alpha. Her old pack mostly caused an up roar. I don't want to do anything but throw them in the cells. If anymore blood is wasted she will never speak to me. I walk out my office and to my room where my mate rests. She has been out for 8 weeks. My pack Doctor, Mary, said its normal and she will come too in time. I let out a sigh and open my door. I sit on the edge of the bed and watch her as I always do.
"I am sorry. Baby." I rub her hand gently and feel the Sparks that follow with are bond. She won't forgive us. I tell my wolf, staring at her as she sleep. I know I don't want her to leave me. She will. She has too. She is OURS.

I look up as I hear her breathing change. "Anna?" I watch her eyes flicker. She shoots up and stares at me for a while. I see her eyes dancing as she recalls how she got here.
"They are dead?" She asks. The look in her eyes I think she doesn't want to believe it. "I'm sorry." I repeat the words I told her as she slept.
"Your sorry..? SORRY?!" She hopes up on the bed and extends her claws. Her canines are exposed. "YOU DID THIS!" She screams at me. I don't know if it's her anger or her wolf but she prepares to charge me. I quickly duck down as she tried to jump me. "I will make you suffer! I will rip that of which you love right in front of you. And nothing you try to do will save them!" I hang my head. She hates me. I can't stand it.
"End me. If it will help your grief you can take my life for the ones you loss." I tell her as I look into her firer gaze.
"I refuse to kill you. That would be to easy." She responds. She walks away and I don't follow. "I am sorry for your loss. But if that is the only way to have you in my arms I would do it all again in a heartbeat." She looks back at me in shock. But I will not take back my words. She is our everything. I agree with my wolf. Everything.