Chapter 2

Anakin's pov

I couldn't believe it. Ashoka had a twin sister but never told me. yet neither did Obi-wan.

"Master? why didn't she tell me?" I asked my head still facing the round table.

"She didn't want you to worry. she didn't even want you to know." Obi-wan said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Didn't want me to know what?" I asked shrugging him off.

"She didn't want you to know that her sister is actually a rebel against the republic. she hates us. she has been memory wiped and she doesn't remember anything." Obi-wan said as I looked to the image.

She didn't look like a rebel but I could see in her eyes that she tried to remember her past life cause she knew it was there... but couldn't.

"I'm going to get her master! now where's my fighter?" I say as Obi-wan's smile turned to a very mischievous smirk plastered on his lips.

"What?" I asked not really wanting to know.

"They stole your fighter! that's why we called you here!" he said as I crumpled my fists in anger.

'Great' I thought to myself as I rolled eyes in annoyance.

"Wait! where's R2! Master!" I yell knowing R2 was prepping my fighter when I had to run to my room to put something away.

"Did you leave him in the ship?" I nodded in disappointment "then yes they probably took him too."

I scowled.

"Master I... never erased R2's memory!" I say as my masters eyes widened.

"What? Anakin your supposed to memory wipe your droid after every mission!" he yells at me as my fists crumple in anger.

"He's different master. he needs that memory! he's special!" I yell as my master calmed.

"Fine you will go with me and some clones" he was cut off by me.

"My pick of the clones!" I yell

"Fine, anyways we will go get R2 back and we will leave her! she is in her own life we can't just take her out of it." i nodded my head.

I told Obi-wan to meet me at the ship.

Obi-wan's pov

I stood in the ship pacing back and fourth waiting for Anakin to arrive our clones.

"Master." I heard someone say from behind me.

"Anakin..." I stopped to see.

Rex, Cody, Fives, Wolf, Echo, and Heavy.

"Anakin I thought you would bring more than this?" I said as he smirked.

"Oh master. you know me to well!" he says as he jumps into the ship.

"Here we go I didn't just bring 6 I brought 7!" he says sounding proud.

Then Hardcase came around the corner with crates and crates filled with thousands of different types of weapons.

"Oh Anakin" I say as we load the ship and start flying.

Anakin's pov

We flew for hours in our huge ship. we then came across a strange planet that I've never been to before. it was way out farther than the farthest planet.

"What's the name of this planet?" I ask to Obi-wan as he shrugs his shoulders.

"Cody! do you know the name of this planet?" I ask to Cody who runs into a room to get the name.