Chapter 1

Anakin's pov

It's been a week since Ashoka left the jedi order after that little incident. I was still upset but I was okay... I guess.

Obi-wan has gotten a new padawan I don't know how the council allowed it. j was going to my quarters(room) when Obi-wan contacted me on my wrist comm.

"Anakin are you there?"

"Yes master I'm here. what is it?"

"The council has a new mission for you. they need you to come back to them immediately!" my master said as I turned off my comm.

I ran down the halls of the jedi temple when I came across the planing room. I opened the door to see a worried expression on Obi-wan's face.

"What?" I asked as I looked to the screen on the table.

"Is that Ashoka?!" I yelled then ran to the screen to get a closet look.

It was Ashoka... but yet it it wasn't. The face designs were different. it looked like her but wasn't. my smile slowly faded to a scowl.

"Anakin?" I heard Obi-wan say from behind me.

"It's an imposter master! it's not Ashoka! Why can't you see that?" I yelled putting my face down.

"Anakin I can see that. it's not Ashoka. we never told you this but... it's Ashoka's twin sister!"

A.N
Hey sorry for the short chapter but its been a long night for me and I'm short of ideas. lots more tomorrow I promise.
~ Holmquist13