Chaper 4: Shes Missing?!

Azura smiled, shutting her locker and leaning against it. She loved her friends, and enjoyed being around them. She waited by her locker for Resenda, who's locker was right next to hers. When she didn't show up, she had gotten confused. The warning bell rang and she hurried off to science, thinking Resenda might have already been there. She saw everyone as they greeted her with a smile. But there was still no sign of Resenda anywhere.

The class bell went off, and still no sign of her anywhere. She sighed, hoping Josh knew what was going on.
"I have no idea. I haven't seen her since art class." He looked worriedly "I hope she's just running late or got picked up early."
Azura nodded, she texted Resenda quickly before the teacher could see her. "Hey, where are you?!"

After half way through class Azura sat there in a daze, her friend still hadn't replied or shown up to class. She slammed her hands on the table and left immediately. "Something is wrong, I can feel it." She ran off, and headed for the apartment.

Ben sat in his English class, bored out of his mind. His collar gave a slight glow, meaning Azura needed his help or a cuddle.
He simply just left the class, knowing no one was paying attention and the teacher was asleep, and dashed to Azura's side. "What is it Zurry?" He asked, shrinking and jumping into her shirt pocket.
"Senda has gone missing...She never showed up to class nor her locker." She said, a worried tone in her voice.
"Don't worry zurry-chan! We will find her!" He said in his sweet cheerful voice, hoping it would calm Azura down a bit.
"You're right sweetie, You're my fave wittle kitsune ever!" She ruffled his hair with a finger, watching him squirm and giggle. She felt better, but still worried...would she find Resenda? Is she OK?