Royal Morning

The streets of Creation city was buzzing with car horns, loud music and people on their daily commute to work, school and home. The sun was just rising over the castle that looked over Creation as Azura Shiriuki gazed at it from her friends apartment window.

"Are you okay? You've been staring at that castle for a while." Her friend Ben asked, his little fox ears bent down with worry. He stood next to her and wrapped his fluffy tail around her.
"Yeah I'm fine, it's weird to know that you are the only one who knows my secret, and yet, you treat me normally." She wondered, petting Bens fluffy tail. She closed the curtain and unraveled herself from Ben.
"Why wouldn't I treat you normally? You are a teenage girl, you are as equal to us as any other person here!"
Ben sweetly grinned, his ears perked up happily.

Azura giggled, walking to the kitchen and grabbed a soda from the fridge. "Its sad to know not everyone thinks the same ways as you. But then again, no one can be as sweet as my wittle kitsune!"
Ben cheered, as he loved being called her wittle kitsune. "Yay! I wuv you Zurry!"
"Love you too kitsune, as always!"
She said, petting his head as she looked at the time. She froze, they were gonna be late for school....again. She knew no matter how fast they got ready, they wouldn't make it on time...