Chapter 2:Beating The Royal Clock

Azura ran fast towards the subway, noticing there was not a single student to be seen anywhere around the station, besides Ben of course.
When they boarded the subway, it was nearly empty. They where relieved that they could at least have a seat instead of standing.

"We are so dead when we get to school!!" Ben panicked, shrinking and hiding in Azura's shirt pocket.
"We aren't dead...just a little in trouble, that's all." She smiled lightly, watching her wittle kitsunes tail sway out her pocket.
She walked off the bus with Ben still in her pocket. The school was still so far, but in sight. "Ready for a ride?!" She laughed, knowing Ben would be scared at what she was about to do. She didn't give him a chance to respond, taking off in a flash. She ran quickly, fire blazed behind her. When the school was close enough she stopped. "Eheheheh..you okay in there kitsune?" She giggled lightly, trying to catch her own breath.
"Why do you keep doing that!!!?" He screamed in a high pitch, clutching on the edge of the pocket, his face nearly white.
Azura gave a small sigh, walking to the corridor of the main hall.
Ben poked his head further out her pocket, looking for hall monitors. They hoped to sneak easily into Gym, their first period.

The bell had just rang for everyone to get to class, both Azura and Bens smiled with relief that they just barely made it. Azura picked Ben out her pocket and waved bye to go to class.