Chapter 9- Daydreams and Nightmares

Start from the beginning

It didn't take long before a snowball fight broke out between us two, both of us using his car as defense. He threw one and I quickly opened the passenger door, blocking myself from being hit. We both got inside the car quickly and were breathing heavily. 

He turned on the heat and we were laughing it off

"Haven't done that in a while." He chuckled.

"Yea. That was fun! I haven't had a snowball fight since I was a kid. My mom and I used to---"I stopped mid-sentence, remembering the recent lies I had been exposed to. My hands covered my face, and to be honest, I wanted to cry a bit.

"Zack..." Cristiano said rubbing my back in comfort.

"It's sad, I feel like those memories I had with my mom aren't even real...more importantly I don't even know who I am myself..." I looked down.

"I'm sure we'll figure something out, you just have to live through it and keep looking for answers...but for now, focus on the positive things. Liiike right now, you know how many fans would kill just to have 10 seconds with me? You get to hangout and be with me at World cup for the whole month!" He said in an uplifting manner.

"Ok, ok. I get it." I just laughed, his cocky footballer attitude was somewhat showing.

"Good, now let's go ahead and go to the game." He said as we both put on our sunglasses, leaving to the stadium.

--- (To the Stadium)

It was 80:34 into the game and Sweden played against Denmark in a 2-0 score, Sweden was winning thanks to the two magnificent goals made by Zlatan.

I was actually enjoying my time.

"Hey did you want anything? I'm gonna go get something to eat." I asked Cristiano not wanting to say his name out loud in the stadium.

"Yea, sure." he replied.

I got up and went to the one of the concession stands. Upon arrival, I noticed that there were quite a few people waiting to get their food.

"Daddy! Daddy! Can I get this one?" I heard a child say and it closely drew my attention.

"I don't know...Ask your mother." The father said.