Chapter 23

FIRST OF ALL I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN AGES!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME, I WAS GOING THROUGH SOME MENTAL HEALTH STUFF AND COULDN'T FIND THE MOTIVATION TO DO ANYTHING, BUT I'M BACK! I'm still struggling so don't expect new chapters every day but I am getting better and I have loved reading some of the comments left for me. I couldn't read all of them because I had over 15k notifications when I logged back in. If anyone said something that they really wanted me to see, message me directly. That's it from me, on with the chapter!

"Tom." I hear a voice somewhere in the distance but simply roll over and block it out. "Tom! Get up!" It's Teresa. I wave my arms in an attempt to deter her but I think I actually hit her, because my arm makes contact with something and next thing I have been ejected from my hammock by an unknown force, and there is a very angry looking Teresa looking down at me. "TOM GET UP YOU LAZY SHANK"

"I'M Up! I'm up." I mumble as I stand up, brushing dirt from my clothes.

"Good. Minho's on the warpath, you're late. Thought I should warn you." Teresa has been her a little over two weeks and her and Minho are practically inseparable. It's infuriating actually, but Teresa has saved me from many scrapes with the Asian.

"Okay, thanks T, I'll catch you later." She nods and saunters over to Breakfast, where Newt is standing with an amused glint in his eyes. I smile sheepishly, wave, and run to find Minho in the Map Room.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" Well, he doesn't seem too angry. 

"I'm sorry, I was up late. Newt and I were-"

"You know what?! I don't need to know thanks." He picks up my bag and shoves it in my face before taking off running. I don't have any time to be embarrassed before I have to follow him. I didn't mean to say anything, it just sort of slipped out. 

"Which sections am I taking today?"

"Well thanks to you, we're late. So you'll only be doing section 4 and then heading back. We'll be a bit early but we won't have time to do any more."

"Okay, sorry about that Min, it won't happen again... probably...ish?" I hear him sigh before he turns off towards his section.

***

When I get back into the Map Room in the afternoon Minho is already there, scribbling furiously on a sheet of paper. I sigh and go to join him when I see something out of the corner of my eye. I turn to see four maps spread on the table. (A/N I can't remember how this all worked in the book, how the maps formed the letters or anything but just go with it)

"Minho?" He doesn't respond. "Minho! seriously. Look at this and tell me I'm not going mad." He grunts and stands next to me. 

"What?"

"The maps, look at them, the way they line up, please tell me you see it too."

"Oh my God" he whispers. "I-I can't believe we didn't think to look at them like this..." He looks at me. "That is definitely an 'F' right? That's what you see?" I nod slowly.

"Oh my god" I repeat. "We have to tell Alby and Newt."

SO! That is all for this chapter. I hope you liked it.

comment what you think,

stay awesome bros

-Cat