Chapter 20

Hi Everybody! (Please someone get that reference) I'm so sorry for not updating in over a month but exams are coming up and I am sooooooo busy. I haven't forgotten you I promise!! We digress... ON WITH THE CHAPTER!

"Tom, are you okay? Who the hell was that?!" I barely hear Teresa over the sound of my heart shattering as Newt turns his back on me. I really shouldn't have pushed him.

Tom!

This time I couldn't take it.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD! PLEASE!" I almost immediately feel bad for shouting but all I can really focus on is finding Newt, and right now I don't care about the look of pure hurt that crosses Teresa's face. I don't care because I don't know her. I know Newt and I don't ever want him to be mad at me. I sprint out of the room, pushing passed Jeff on my way, and head to where I know Newt will be.

------------------------------------------------------

When I reach the end of the deadheads I look around to try and see Newt. Of course it's pointless because I know that he will have gone further into the trees. I decide to do the same-walking through the forest searching for a glimpse of the sandy-blonde hair that I'm so used to.

"Newt? Where are you, come on I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push you!" No reply. "Please Newt, I couldn't help it-her voice was in my head- I could hear her calling for me!" I circle round one more time, looking for him and he doesn't appear. "I'm sorry Newt." I mutter as I turn back out of the forest. I really hurt the one person who I care about the most in this place and I hate myself for it. Instead of going back to the girl I head towards the map room, in the hope that it will be empty or at least only containing Minho. Unfortunately when I arrive Minho, Alby and Ben are in there.

"Alright mate, you need something?" Asks Minho. I just shake my head, tears threatening to spill down my cheeks and he seems to get the message as he excused himself from the room, dragging me with him. "What happened?" He questions when we get outside.

"I- I pushed Newt because I heard the girl-she's in my head Min, I pushed him and then went to her. He burst in and when she called me Tom-his face Minho, oh shuck it was awful. I can't find him and I'm scared and I don't want to lose him and it's all my fault." Once I start I can't stop and I'm soon just a mess, clinging onto Minho.

"Shuck." He whispers. I just nod and he looks around the Glade. "Okay Thomas, I wish I could comfort you but I know Newt and if he's upset I need to find him. When I do I'll talk to him okay? I just need to find him." I nod and he runs off. I don't think I could bear it if I lost Newt.

I'm a sucky writer I know. I'm sorry! I suck at updating an then the updates are sucky. Please forgive me.

-Cat