Chapter 19

"Tommy?! Tommy what is it?! Are you okay?" I can hear Newt yelling my name but it's as if it's all happening a million miles away.

Thomas. It's Teresa.

I scrunch my eyes up as the voice comes again.

Thomas, I'm scared why are all these people here? Please help me.

It must be the girl. She must have woken up. I push Newt away, knowing that I'll feel bad later, and run to where they took the girl-Teresa. When I get there she is sitting up in her bed, surrounded by a group of people, all of which are on the floor looking very dazed.

"what the shuck happened here?" I ask. The girl looks about ready to hit me so I quickly introduce myself.

"hey, hey it's Thomas. What happened?"

"Thomas?" I nod. "Can you get everyone else to leave?" I turn to the others, who don't need any convincing. They scurry out of the room immediately.

"now, can you tell me what happened, and more importantly why the hell could I hear you in my head?

Newt's POV

I watch after Tommy as he runs away. He pushed me! I was just trying to help him and he pushed me away! Once I come out of my daze, I run after Tommy, cursing as my leg gives me trouble and I eventually have to slow to a fast-ish limp. When I get there Jeff, Clint and everyone else who was with the girl is outside.

"Jeff? What's going on?" He looks at me, started.

"She woke up, freaked out, beat us all up and then Thomas came in and told us all to leave. They're both in there now." I nod, thanking him and then walk inside.

"Excuse me." Thomas turns to look at me. He looks worried, he should be. "Thomas, what gives you the right to send out all of the people who know what they're doing out?" I see him visibly tense when I say Thomas instead of Tommy.

"I asked Tom to get rid of them." I look at the girl properly for the first time, and I want to send her back into a coma.

"I'm sure Tom could have told me that himself." He tenses again. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and I'm sending up the Medjacks whether you like it or not." I turn on my heels and walk away. I can't believe it. she's been awake all of five minutes and he's already starting to forget me. I hadn't realised that I'd been walking through the Deadheads until I slump against a tree, which is hidden from the Glade, tears running down my face. I hadn't realised that I'd been crying either. Look at what you've done Tommy, are you pleased? Deep down I know I'm probably overreacting, but she called him Tom and he pushed me, I can't help it.

*smiles nervously* h-hey guyyyss... I'm really sorry for the err really long update..... Pleasedontkillme!

-Cat