Chapter 65: Part 1

Start from the beginning

"It can be like a double date." Camila smiled.

"Are you serious?" Madison said.

"Yeah, this will be fun." She said before she stood up and waved for Lauren to come over.

The green eyed girl quirked her brow at her girlfriend before she rolled her eyes and gave in. She walked over to the girls and said, "What?"

"Sit down."

"Why?"

"..."

"You didn't..."

Camila shrugged before she nervously laughed, "I might of."

"Oh my god." Lauren grunted before she sat down and crossed her legs and arms.

Camila sat down next to her and whispered an, "I'm sorry." into her girlfriends ear.

Lauren jaw clenched because she wanted privacy. This was far from it.

Camila sighed and turned to meet an upset Ariana and Madison.

"So guys..."

"Just pretend she's not here." Lauren informed them.

Camila turned around to slap her girlfriends arm.

"What? I wanna make out with you."

"We're here to watch the movie."

"That's not what movies are for." Lauren countered.

"Not for you. I actually want to see what happens to district one."

"Sure you do."

"I'm not going to let you kiss me."

"Why not?"

"You know why."

"It's not like I'm gonna fuck you in here."

"Uh yes you will."

"You're probably right but-" Lauren began before we noticed that there we're two empty seats beside them.

"Where did they go?" Camila asked.

"Good going Camz you scared them off."

"Me? You're the one talking about sex."

Lauren smirked, "Not my fault they can't handle it."

Camila rolled her eyes.

"Come on, they were uncomfortable as I was."

Camila sighed, "I guess you're right."

"Why'd you do that anyway?"

"I don't know. I came over here and asked if they were dating but then it got awkward and I suggested something stupid and here we are."

Lauren lightly shook her head, "I'd be mad but I love you, so it's hard to be."

Camila half smiled at her girlfriend before she entwined their fingers and kissed her cheek.

"It's a darn shame then."

Lauren rolled her eyes, "Oh fuck you." She simply said before she grabbed her cheeks. She squeezed them together and made her lips pucker out, "Will you kiss me now?"

--

After the awkward movie date, Camila and Ariana saw each other the next day at school. They agreed to keep each others secret quiet until they made it public themselves. Madison and Lauren on the other hand, threatened the heck of eachother to make sure that no one would say a word. Even though, they wouldn't even think to do such a thing in the first place.