| a bet | (G) part 2

highly requested

When you got home, you went straight to your bed, and the texts and calls flooded your phone and seemed to have no end. You finally turned off your phone, needing a break from the world just to be with your mind. You eventually fell asleep and woke up to see that it was only 7 pm.

Remembering what happened, you went to grab your phone to see if there was anyone you could call at a time like this. Normally, you would be able to call Grayson about this, but he was no longer an option. The apple logo appeared before switching to your lock screen seeing:

Grayyy Dolan iMessage (27)

Grayyy Dolan Missed Call (19)

Rolling your eyes, you put in your passcode and opened up the texts. You saw a plethora of apologies and him claiming to like you and admitting that it was a bet, but he really did fall for you. Part of you still hated him, but another part wanted to believe him.

You were flicking through the conversation and found yourself calling him and bringing the phone up to your ear. After a few rings, he picked up and whispered your name. You remained silent for a few seconds before asking him the one question you had.

"Is it true? Do you really feel that way or is this some other part of the bet?" you lightly spat at him.

"I promise you, (Y/N). This is not a part of the bet. I'm going crazy knowing how much I hurt you and can't be there to comfort you. Please forgive me and I'll tell the guys that we actually are dating and that I genuinely like you. Please just let me comfort you and make it up to you" he begged.

You let out a long sigh taking your time to think about what he had just said.

"Please, (Y/N)."

This time you heard his voice crack. You knew he was telling the truth and couldn't deal with himself anymore.

"Fine, but only if you come over here right now," you giggled.

He let out a tiny laugh before thanking you for taking him back before he rushed over to your house for a long night of cuddles, Netflix, and takeout.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello guys! Hope you liked part 2 of this imagine...if you did, please give it a vote and leave a comment! You guys are an amazing bunch for reading my crazy imagines & y'all will always stay gold! <3 Anyways, see yaaaaa!