| it's too late | (G)

"Dude! They're at the John Wayne Airport! That's like 10 minutes away from here!",(y/b/f) screamed as she scrambled off of her bed, quickly putting her shoes on. 

"Wait, so we're going right now?",you asked as you slowly got up from your chair,  shutting your laptop off as you, too, put your shoes on. 

"Hell yeah we are."

***

"Oh my gosh. The traffic is so unreal",you heard (y/b/f) mutter as she honked the horn multiple times. "Honking the horn isn't gonna do you any good",you stated as you looked ahead, seeing the street light finally going green.

After what felt like an hour in traffic, you had finally reached the airport. Once (y/b/f) had parked, you both had gotten out of the car, running inside the airport as you searched for the twins. But most importantly, you were searching for Grayson who was your favorite twin.

After looking through the whole airport for 2 hours, you finally sat down on the airport chairs, sighing in defeat. "I think we were too late",you muttered as you picked at the loose thread of your sweater. 

As you and (y/b/f) started walking towards the airport exit, you heard a bunch of squealing behind you. You quickly turned around, almost getting a whiplash, to see girls smiling at their phones. 

You raised your eyebrow at (y/b/f) as you walked over to the girls. "Excuse me",you said as they stopped what they were doing and looked at you. 

"Um, were the Dolan twins here?",you asked as you hoped they said yes. 

"Yeah, they were, but they just left",one girl said as she showed you a picture on her phone. It was them leaving the airport.

"Oh. Um, thanks",you stuttered as you turned around and walked to the airport exit, your shoulders slumped and a frown covering your face.

This was the one chance you could've seen him, and you totally blew it. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello beautiful people. Hope you liked this imagine...if you did PLEASE GIVE THIS IMAGINE A VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT! If you haven't seen Ethan's new instagram pic, YOU SHOULD TOTALLY STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND GO SEE IT. Anddd thank you guys so much for all your love and support! 

*To all the people who've requested an imagine, I will get to it on my next imagine! :)