| he doesn't know you have a child | (G)

You and your daughter were walking hand in hand down an empty sidewalk in the city of L.A. It was early Saturday morning, and you wanted to spend time with your 4-year-old girl by shopping with her and taking her to the beach.

"Mommy, let's go in there!" she squealed, pointing to a furniture store across the street. "I want that dollhouse!"

You chuckled. "Alright, let's go check it out." You entered the store and she instantly ran to the big, pink dollhouse. You smiled while watching her admire it.

"Oh I'm so sorry," someone mumbled as they bumped into you, dropping the pillow they were holding on the ground.

"That's okay," you said as you bent down to hand the person the pillow. When you finally made eye contact with them, your heart dropped. Your pulse quickened and your hands began to sweat and almost noticeably shake. "Grayson?"

Grayson was your boyfriend from almost 4 years ago. You got in a huge fight with him before he moved out here in L.A., miles away from your home in New Jersey, and you hadn't even seen his face since then. He was also the father of your child.

"Y/N, hi," he breathed, barely smiling. "How are you?"

You gulped and took a deep breath. You wanted to answer with 'Oh, you know, I only had to go through pregnancy and child birth on my own while trying to mend my broken heart in the process, but that's no biggy. How are you?' but instead you shook your head. "I'm great, how are you?"

"Good, good. How's your family?"

In that moment, your daughter ran up to you while jumping up and down. "So can we buy it, can we buy it?!"

You giggled. "Honey, I'm talking to someone. Why don't you go play with the dolls some more?"

She tilted her head and raised an eyebrow. "Who's that guy?, she asked.

You looked at Grayson, who you expected to be smiling or something like most people who encounter a child, but his eyes were widened in shock and he seemed close to tears. "Sh-She looks exactly like us." He looked at you and sighed a shaky sigh. "Why didn't you tell me?"

You couldn't believe he had caught on so quickly. You shook your head and sniffled. "Because you left, Grayson." You could tell that pulled a string in his heart when his shoulders slumped. "Let's not do this here, okay? I better go-"

"Wait, Y/N, please. Can I talk to her?"

You rubbed the tears out of your eyes and pulled your daughter towards you. "She's not ready."

"Mommy, who is that?" she whined again, tugging at your shirt. Grayson kneeled down and stroked her arm. You knew he wouldn't let you leave until he talked to her.

"Hi, cutie, I'm Grayson. What's your name?"

"Y/D/N," she said, followed by a giggle.

"That's a pretty name. You have some beautiful big brown eyes like your mom, you know that?"

You couldn't help but smile. Y/D/N giggled more and hid behind you as Grayson tickled her neck. He stood up, and his smile faded quickly. "I want to be a part of her life, Y/N."

"You should've thought about that before you left me." You were about to walk away with Y/D/N until he stopped you.

"Y/N, wait. I'm sorry, okay? You told me you never wanted to see me again and that you hated me. What else did you want me to do?"

"Oh, don't blame me-"

Suddenly, Ethan, Cameron, Aaron, and Jack appeared out of an aisle. "Y/N," they all said, almost as shocked as Grayson was.

You waved sheepishly, thankful that they interrupted the argument that would've heated too much in just seconds. "Gray, we gotta get going," Ethan mumbled.

He nodded and smiled down at your daughter. "I hope we can meet again, Y/D/N." She giggled and nodded as he pecked her cheek. He stood up and tried to smile at me. "I- um, bye Y/N."

He lowered his head and walked towards his friends who exited the store right away. You felt a tear stream down your cheek, but you wiped it before your daughter could see. "He looks like a fairytale prince, mommy!"

You laughed. "He sure does."

You carried her in your arms and walked out of the store. Before he turned the corner out of your sight, you watched Grayson walk completely out of your life for the second time since you were only 15 years old. Saying that you missed him was an understatement, but you obviously weren't going to let him just waltz back into your life.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey guys! This imagine was so sad....but if you liked it, please give it a VOTE and leave a COMMENT! And...HAPPY DDT! I wonder what the video is going to be about... I hope it won't make us uncomfortable as their last video did haha! Anyways... c u guys l8tr! :)

COUNTDOWN TO TWINS' BIRTHDAY: 8 MORE DAYS LEFT

*If you live in a different time zone, our countdowns may be a little different!

**20+ likes?