| he give you a shirt | (E)

You and Ethan had gone to a bizarre party which had lasted until 2 in the morning. Since Ethan's house was closer to the house that the party was in, you decided to stay over at his place. 

As you walked upstairs to Ethan's room, your mind started swirling with a thought. What am I going to wear to sleep? As you walked in his room, you saw everything scattered everywhere. Clothes and books were sprawled on is bed and floor. Watches and perfume bottles scattered all over his dresser. This guy was a mess. 

"Excuse my room",you heard Ethan from behind. You turned around to see him close the door, giving you a sheepish smile. "It's fine. It's your room, anyways",you said, taking your heels off and setting them beside the door. As you were taking your jewelry off, you couldn't help but stare at Ethan changing shirts. You were too busy staring at him that you couldn't hear anything he just said. "Huh?",you said, looking at Ethan. He shook his head, a little smile plastered on his face. 

"Um..Ethan?" 

"Yeah?",he asked. "I don't have anything to wear",you say, your face getting hot by the second. "You can borrow my clothes",he said, walking in his closet. He grabbed a shirt and sweats and handed them to me. "I just needed the shirt. Thanks",you say, taking the shirt from him. "You just sleep in a shirt?",he asked, arching an eyebrow. "I'm wearing some Nike shorts under my dress idiot",you say as you rolled your eyes at him. He laughed as you walked into his bathroom, closing the door behind you. 

As you were taking your dress off, the zipper had gotten stuck in the back. You groaned as you tried to pull it down, but nothing happened. The only person there to help was Ethan, so that's what you did. "Ethan?",you said as you walked out of the bathroom. "Hm?",he said as he looked at you. "The zipper of my d-dress won't come down, so can y-you do it?",you asked, your cheeks flaming hot. You really wished you were at home right now. "Sure",he said as he got off his bed and walked towards you. As he walked behind you, your breathing stopped. You murmured a prayer as he moved your hair to one side, his cold hands making contact with your skin as he got the zipper down. 

Once he pulled the zipper down, you started walking back to the bathroom when he pulled you backwards, your back colliding to his chest. Your breathing hitched as you felt his warm breath on your bare shoulder. "W-What are you doing?",you whispered as he kissed your shoulder. You shut your eyes tight, hoping this was some dream, but when you opened it, you still felt his presence behind you. "You're so beautiful",he whispered in your ear before he turned you around. As you looked at him, you could see affection and love in his eyes. "Um...I t-think I should go change",you whisper, your breaths becoming uneven due to the fact that you and Ethan were so close. 

As you said that, he let go of you, a smile rising on his lips. "I should really start doing that. Your face was priceless",he said as he started laughing. You stuck your middle finger up at him before you stormed in the bathroom, locking the door behind you. This guy will be the death of me, you thought as you took your dress off and put on his shirt. As you walked out of the bathroom, you saw Ethan lying in bed with his eyes glued to his phone. You sighed as you folded your dress and put them beside your heels. 

Then, you climbed in bed, wrapping an arm around Ethan's waist and putting your head on his chest. "You're such a tease",you said. "I know",he said, chuckling. "But I love you, so we're good",you say, raising your head to look at him. "And I love you, too",he says before you leaned in and kissed him. "Goodnight",you said as you put your head back on his chest. "Goodnight",he whispered before he turned the lamp light off. You smiled as he started playing with your hair. You loved it when he did that. And soon enough, you fell asleep to the heartbeats of his heart.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: So, this imagine was one of my favorites to write. I loved what my brain came up with, lol. Also, their 'Yoga Challenge' video was AMAZINGLY AMAZING. They should really be gymnasts, lol. But for real guys, can ya'll really imagine Ethan like this in this imagine? Because I couldn't imagine Ethan being a tease, but I could imagine him playing with his girl's hair :) BUT ANYWAYSS...hope you liked/loved this imagine and give it a BIG VOTE AND A DANG COMMENT....MY READERS SHOULD NOT BE SHY TO COMMENT SO COMMENT!! 

P.S - if you don't comment, i'll come to your house and murder you.

P.P.S - if you think i'm joking, you're wrong :)