| fighting with him |

E T H A N:

You and Ethan were at your house, watching Step Up Revolution 4. As a dancing part appeared on screen, you saw Ethan get his phone and stay there for like atleast 15 minutes. "Hey...you're enjoying the movie, right?",you ask, pausing the movie. "Yeah, why?",he asks, looking up at you from his phone. "Just asking",you say as you unpause the movie. 

Halfway through the movie, you saw Ethan grab his phone, apparently texting someone. You were getting frustrated with him. Instead of watching the movie, he was on his phone. "Do you want to watch the movie?",you asked, pausing the movie again. "Yeah...why are you asking these questions?",he asked, looking at you. "Because instead of watching the movie, you're on your damn phone",you say, getting up from the couch you were sitting on. 

"Woah...calm down (y/n)",Ethan said, standing up from the couch. "I'm not going to calm down. All you have been doing is shoving your face in your phone instead of watching the movie. You're the one who decided to watch this movie, so you should be watching it",you say, pointing a finger at him. "Hey, maybe you should stay out of my business. I didn't know you would be keeping an eye on my every move",he says, pointing a finger at you.

"I am staying out of your freaking business. It's not great seeing your phone flash every few minutes while we're trying to watch a movie",you say, crossing your arms across your chest. "You know, I'm not even going to fight with you because this is pointless",he says, walking towards the front door. "But----",you say, but he was already out the door, slamming the door behind him in the process.

You ran your fingers through your hair as you walked upstairs to your room, sitting down on your bed. This had gone wrong in so many ways, you thought as you looked at a picture frame that was sitting on your dresser of you and Ethan laughing at something Grayson was doing off-camera. You groaned as you fell back on your bed, eventually falling asleep with dried tears.

G R A Y S O N:

You were staying over at the Dolan's house since your parents had some important work to finish in another state. You, Grayson, and Cameron were on ya'lls phones, eating ice cream in the process. As you were scrolling through Instagram, Cameron mentioned a girl named 'Chloe'. You weren't interested until you heard the word 'girlfriend' being used. "What are you talking about?",you asked Cameron as you looked up at her from your phone.

"Grayson's ex",she says as she takes a bite out of her ice cream cone. "Ex? Grayson, you've never told me about an ex",you say, looking at Grayson who was now looking at you. "He hasn't told you...?",you heard Cameron whisper, but you pushed it aside. "Um..yeah. I had a girlfriend, but we broke up",Grayson says, acting like it didn't matter. "You never told me anything about her",you say, standing up from your spot on the couch. 

"It doesn't matter anyways. We broke up",Grayson says, standing up. "But you could've atleast told me you had a girlfriend",you say, looking at Grayson with your eyes glazed in tears. "(Y/n), maybe I just didn't want to tell you about my past",he says, looking at the floor. You scoffed. "Yeah because we've been dating for a year and a freaking half!",you shout. "(Y/n), I don't have to tell you everything about my life!",he shouts back. "Then why are we even in this damn relationship if you can't tell me everything?!",you say, tears streaming from your eyes. You really wanted to go back to your house, but you couldn't because your parents had taken every house key with them.

He shook his head as he walked past you and up the stairs to his room. You wiped your tears as you sat back down on the couch. "I'm sorry, (y/n). He can be an ass at times. Just let him process it in his brain and he'll be back",Cameron says, putting her hand on your knee. You gave her a little smile. "I hope he'll come back",you whispered. That was something that Cameron didn't exactly hear.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Heyyy, so I couldn't update yesterday because our internet connection was off (the city I live in officially sucks). So...if you want a part 2, comment because I'll be happy to do it...also, The Dolan Twins, Jack Dail, and Aaron Carpenter in the same house is holy goodness...I love them all so freaking much :) but anyways, comment and vote! **Jack's snapchats are funniest things ever :)