| you have nightmares | (G)

"W-What are you doing?",you stuttered as you backed up to the edge of the rooftop as the man in the black hoodie inched further.

"This",he whispered as he pushed you down, falling into nothingness.

***

You immediately woke up, gasping for air as you checked your surroundings, relaxing at the sight of your bedroom. Ever since you and Grayson had a horror movie marathon a few days ago, you'd always have nightmares that involved a man in a black hoodie.

You calmed yourself down before you got out of bed, walking out of your bedroom and walking towards Grayson's room.

A few weeks ago, you and Grayson had gotten an apartment. You both had felt weird sleeping in the same bed, so y'all had gotten different bedrooms.

As you reached his room, you quietly opened the door, sneaking in the room and slowly shutting it behind you. You tip-toed to where he was sleeping and gently shook his arm.

"Grayson",you whispered as you tried to wake him up. After a few minutes of constantly yelling his name, he finally woke up.

"(Y/N), what are you doing up this late?" His tiredness was evident in his voice as he looked at the time from his bedside table. "You know how we watched those horror movies?",you whispered as you watched him sit up in bed, turning the lamp on that was beside him.

"Yeah...what about it?",he asked as he looked at you. "Well, I've been getting these scary nightmares, and I can't go to sleep." You sighed as you ran a hand through your hair.

"Well, you can sleep with me?",he said which sounded like a question more than a statement. You sighed in relief as you quickly got in his bed, wrapping the covers over your head. "Thank you",you mumbled through the covers as you turned away from Grayson, lying in a fetal position.

"No problem (Y/N)",he chuckled lightly as he closed the lamp, getting comfortable in bed as he turned the opposite way from you.

And as soon as he was snoring lightly, you had turned towards Grayson, wrapping your arms around his waist as you put your head on his back, falling into a deep sleep. (if you're having a hard time imagining this, it's just you cuddling Grayson's back!)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm like hey wassup hello! Hope you guys liked this imagine...and if you did, PLEASE GIVE IT A VOTE AND A COMMENT! And HAPPY DOLAN TWIN TUESDAY! I bet y'all are very excited for today's video (I AM TOO!) But anyways, most of y'all probably don't like reading Author's Note so I'm just gonna make this short and say byeeeeeeeeeeee :)