"Who ready?"

"No, Bey!" One of them said and we laughed.

"We ain't doing this shit tonight." Latisha laughed. We can never get through without dying in laughter.

"Yes we are." I laughed. "We need some motivation!"

"Lets get this over with." Tatey laughing while shaking her head.

"Who ready!?"

"I'm reaaaaaady!" Dominique twerked-well she attempted to. Jesus Christ, that was hilarious. Girl was popping her back. Oh, the struggle.

"Don't do me!" Dominique said, we laughed a little more.

"Who ready?!"

"I'm reaaaady." Nikki just had to sing it. She's so annoying.

"See! You just killed the vibe!" Kelly playfully shoved her.

"Who house?!" I asked

"C-house!!"

"Our house!"

"Team work!"

"Dream work!"

"Who are we?"

"Lady Cougars!"

"What we do?"

"Win!"

"Hands in." We all piled our hand on top of one another's. "Lady Cougars on three. One, two, three!"

"Lady Cougaaaaars!!!!" We threw our hands anxiously as we shouted. Jogging back into the gym we were all smiles, but still ready to play. Before the second began, we ran drills and layup lines. We didn't get the tip off but, we won. 81 - 72. I had twenty one points, three blocks, nine assist. I feel so good.

"But bye Beyoncé, because you ain't have to tell that girl that her teeth are fucked up!" Nikki said once we got back in the locker room.

"Okay?!" Kelly chimed in. "Yo ass is always doing something!"

"She's a bully!" Ariana said. We all kind of looked at her.

"Listen.." I looked at them. "Y'all aren't about to gang up on me. Nope."

"What y'all hoes-" Britney started.

"Hol' up! Hoes?" Kelly questioned. "Didn't you bang the football team? Ch.." Kelly hates Britney because she tried to get with Kelly's boyfriend. When the season is over, Kelly is gonna rock her shit. I know it!

"Tried it!" Nikki said laughing a little.

"What were you going to say?" I asked.

"What y'all doing on this good friday night?"

"Well, Ms. Beyoncé has a date." Tatey said grinning.

"Date? Girl! What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Matt who?!" Tisha said dramatically then giggled. I'm all types of confused.

"What about Matt?"

"You forgot [all] about him!" Aja exaggerated.

"How?" I'm legit confused. I didn't forget about anyone.

"Girla! They're talking about LIPS! Damn!" Nikki shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"That isn't his name." I giggled.

"Oh!" Dominique said as if she didn't care and everyone laughed.

"His name is Shawn, y'all, not lips. Annnnnnd he's just my friend." I shrugged.

"Umm. Ion like how you is defending this friend." Nikki said jokingly and I laughed.