19

Chapter 19
-
6 years later

Y/n death was the worst thing that happened to stiles, Kyle was always crying every night knowing that his mother was never there anymore.

Stiles at the age of 20 he took Kyle in as his own son, Kyle was having less nightmares when he was around stiles.

Kyle turned 13 and was now a big big, but was always afraid and shy around new people, stiles always looked out for him keeping his promise.

To take care of Kyle.

Stiles made sure to keep Scott from getting close to Kyle they both lost rust in each other because of what happened 6 years ago.

During one early Saturday morning, stiles got out of bed to wake Kyle up, heading to his room he noticed that he wasn't in bed at all.

He's bed was nice, and so was his room.

That's when stiles began to panic, he lost you and he can't lose someone else anymore.

Getting his car keys he ran outside with a jacket it on, not caring if he had a messy hair or still worse his pajama bottoms.

All he did was hop in his jeep and began to drive, Kyle couldn't of gotten far.

Stiles looked around the streets as he drove, seeing if he could spot Kyle anywhere.

Passing my the cemetery that's when he same him, Kyle was in his knees staring at a tomb stone, setting a floor down next to it.

Stiles stopped the car and walked out, slowly he began to walk towards Kyle not wanting him to get scared, Kyle was a fox and stiles was human, but he was able to control it at a young age.

Getting close stiles looked at Kyle, he was staring at the name.

Here lies Y/n Y/L
(Day you were born) - April, 25, 2015

Stiles looked down and lets out a soft sigh threw his nose, Kyle sniffs.

"I'm going to miss her," he said softly as he looked up at him.

Stiles placed a hand on his shoulder, "I bet she's looking down right at us right now." Kyle only smiled.

After a few minutes as being quiet stiles broke the silence, "let's get going. You need something to eat." He said.

"You go ahead, I'll be there in a minute." He said, stiles nodded and left towards his blue jeep he still haven't left in a long time.

Kyle smiled, taking out his black stuff fox he smiled, setting it down by the stone he smiled.

"Until we meet again..." He said before standing up and heading towards stiles jeep.

THE END

A/n

Well guys that's the end of this story hope you all enjoyed it!