5

Chapter 5
-
[ should this be Kyle when he's older?? (Pic above) ]
-
Kyle was finished up getting ready, he had his backpack with him filled with coloring books and a few toys.

"Alright, ready to see your uncle?" You asked.

Kyle nods, "yes I'm ready!" He said happily.

Picking him up you carried him outside, void was in his room getting stuff ready while you head to Scott's to drop off Kyle.

Buckling up Kyle you smiled at him.

Getting inside the car you started it and began to drive out, driving down the lonely road you turned on the radio.

Kyle was singing a few parts to the song of 'Words As A Weapon by Birdy'

Smiling you got to Scott's house, parking the car you sighed.

"Alright," getting unbuckled you turned around to face Kyle. "Now you stay here I'm going to check and see if uncle Scott is here."

Kyle nodded, "okay!" He said kicking his legs.

You chuckled and got out of the car, walking up the porch you knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer.

After a few minutes you were about to leave until the door opened, quickly turning around you smiled to see Melissa.

It's been years and she still hasn't changed, "y/n? Wow you've grown since the last time I saw you." She said with a smile.

You smiled, "yeah, is Scott here?" You asked. "Oh no he's not, he's out right now. Why?" She asked.

You sighed, "I need a babysitter and Scott was my choice but guess he's not home I could take Kyle to stiles."

Melissa glanced over your shoulder, she noticed a little boy in the car.

"My he sure has grown." She smiled, "I would love to help but I have extra work hours." She said.

"It's okay! I'll just take Kyle to stiles instead." She nods, "well it was nice seeing you again y/n."

You waved at her as you got back in the car.

"What is it mommy?" Kyle asked.

"I'm sorry baby but your uncle isn't home right now but we are going to see if your other uncle is," you smiled.

Kyle giggled, "YAYA going to see my uncle!!" He said happily.

-timeskip-

When you got to stiles place you let out a deep sigh, "okay wait here again." You ordered.

Kyle nods, "Okay!!"

Getting out of the car you ran over to the porch, letting out a deep sigh you knocked.

After a minute the sheriff answered, "y/n? It's been a while!" He said with a smile.

"Yeah sure has.." You mumbled, "is stiles here?" You asked.

The sheriff nods, "yeah he is!" He said as he opened the door wider, "come in."

You smiled, "I'll be right back." You said as you rushed to the car and opened the door of Kyle's side.

"Is uncle here?" He asked as you unbuckled him. "Yes he is." You said picking him up and carrying him out.

Walking back to the small house the sheriff stared.

"Is that?"

You nodded, "Kyle say hello to sheriff stilinski."

Kyle shyly looked at him and waved, "hi..."

The sheriff smiled, walking inside he closed the door.

"I'll go get stiles." He said as he left upstairs.

You nodded and sit down, setting Kyle down on you lap you looked around.

"Is uncle stiles nice?" Kyle whispered.

You nodded, "yes he is." Hopefully

You thought.

The sound of heavy feet were heard, looking over at the stair case the sheriff stood there with a smile.

"He's coming, he's busy with collage work." He said.

"Thank you." You replied.

You faced Kyle, "alright let's set some ground rules." You said.

Kyle stared at you as he paid attention, "okay rule one, when your uncle comes downstairs you say hello. Rule number two, be nice. And three, if something bad happens you call me okay?"

Kyle nods, "alright!" He said as he hugs you.

-timeskip-

After awhile, stiles came downstairs. He sure did change a bit.

He had some glasses on and glanced at you, "y/n w-what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Well hello to you too stiles." You said smiling a bit.

Kyle tugged on your pants, bending down you lolled at Kyle.

"Why does he look like daddy?" He whispered in your ear. Sighing you smiled. "Because uh...he's his twin!" You lied.

Kyle smiled, "hello, uncle stiles!" He said happily.

Stiles stared at Kyle in shock, "whoa this guy grew!" He said as he walked over and pats his head.

"Well, I was maybe wondering if you babysit him?" You asked.

Stiles smiled, "yeah sure!" He said.

You smiled, "okay," bending down to Kyle's height, "okay I have to go now be nice to uncle stiles." Kyle hugs you and kissed your cheek.

"I love you mommy." He said, smiling you kissed his head.

"Alright well I have to go I'll come to pick him up in a few hours alright? If anything bad happens call me." You told stiles as stiles nodded.

"Yeah, yeah," he said as he picked Kyle up.

"Bye Kyle!!" You waved, "bye mommy!" He waved back as you got outside and into your car.

"Time to head home.." You said as you started he car and drove off.

A/n

Two chapters in one day yes!!

Okay nevermind there isn't going to be smut in the next chapter, next chapter is going to be Kyle's point of view!

So it's going to be Kyle and stiles time!!