15

Chapter 15
-
You got ready to leave to the store to get something to eat, "Alright, Kyle I'll be back soon be good got it?" You said looking over at him as you put on your rain coat.

"Got it! Oh, can you buy me some more gummy bears?" He asked.

"I'll see if I can." You replied back and kissed the top of his head, looking over at stiles who was leaning against the door frame by the kitchen. "Please, take care him." You said.

Stiles nods, "don't worry, I'll take good care of him," walking over to him he bends down to his level. "Right Kyle?"

Kyle smiled big and nods, "right!" He said happily.

"I'll be back soon!!" You called out before heading outside and into the pouring rain.

Getting to the car you got in and started it, seeing stiles and Kyle by the door they both waved.

You waved back and smiled as you left down the muddy road.

~Kyle~

As I was watched mommy leaving I waved, looking up at stiles. "What are we going to do?" I asked while tilting my head.

Stiles shrugged, "eat cookies all day and watch movies?" He asked with a smirk.

I smiled, "yeah!! Cookies!!" I cheered as I rushed to the kitchen to get them.

-timeskip-

After watching the movie and eating all the good cookies I was getting sleepy, good thing I was on stiles lap if I wasn't I would fallen asleep on the floor.

Leaning back I closed my eyes and let out a soft yawn.

"Sleepy?" Stiles asked glancing at me for awhile, "I'm fine.." I replied with a slight yawn.

Stiles only chuckled, turning the tv off I pout. "Hey I was watching that!" "Not anymore, come on nap time." He said picking me up.

I curled up on his chest and gripped his shirt softly. "Brush your teeth," he said setting me down as we got to the bathroom.

I whimpered as I got set down, grabbing my toothbrush I started to brush my teeth, slowly.

To sleepy, to tired to even try to brush my teeth.

After I finished k washed out my mouth and put my toothbrush away, feeling someone pick me up I clinged to them.

I let out a yawn again, stiles smiled and kissed my head softly before getting me inside the room mommy and I share.

Lying me down he covered me up and handed me my stuffed fox and wolf.

"Sleep well little guy." He whispered giving me one last kiss.

"Night daddy..." I whispered before falling into a deep sleep.

~stiles~
[ whaaaaaaaa? 😂 ]

As I heard Kyle say those two last words made me smile, wishing I could be Kyle's father but it's hard to even know if y/n would allow it.

Sighing I walked out of the room and slide the door shut, turning around I groaned as I noticed the mess we both did.

Walking over to the kitchen I grabbed the broom and began to clean up the mess.

-timeskip-

As I finished I smiled and looked outside, it stopped raining.

I heard someone pull up the drive way, 'must be y/n' I thought as k walked over to the door and I slide it open to see her walking over with bags.

"Mind helping me stiles?" She asked with a soft smile.

I couldn't say no to that smile, "sure, Kyle's asleep by the way." I said walking out and getting some of the grocery bags that were in the car.

Taking a few bags I walked back inside to see y/n looking inside the room her and Kyle shared, she was smiling as he slept.

"You alright?" I asked setting the bags down and walking over to her.

"Yeah, it's just..." She looked down and sniffs. "I don't get how Kyle is so happy around you when I try sometimes to make him laugh again like old times." She whispered.

I looked at her, I had to tell her.

"Y/n..?" I said softly causing her to look up, "yeah?" She asked wiping the small tears she had.

"The reason why he is happy is because he thinks I'm void." I explained.

Y/n stared at me and looked down.

"He likes me because he thinks I'm his father, I mean I'm not void but I do have his same looks and I may have a bit of a bad side but also a good side." I said, "Kyle's called me daddy a few times thinking I was his actual father!"

Y/n sniffs as I noticed the tears coming back down, in surprise she hugs me tight. "The truth is..." She started as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"You are him..." She whispered, we both look at eachother.

"Is that why you were with him?" I asked, "because I was him?"

She nods softly, "on that day at the school I always had a crush on you, when void appeared he helped me feel happy. Better." She was looking down like as if she was afraid I would do something bad.

"So I left with him, we had a good time and every time I see you. Your just like him. Always." I lift her chin up softly.

"I noticed." I said with a weak smile.

I noticed her soft blush on her cheeks, "I want to help you y/n make you feel better," I whispered.

Leaning in I kissed her softly on the lips without thinking.