14

Chapter 14
-
As the night when on it was still raining, by tomorrow it would be all nice and sunny!!

I hope.

Well I wouldn't get my hopes to up yet.

Looking outside the window the next morning it was still raining but it wasn't raining hard anymore it was soft.

"Ugh.." You groaned as you lied back down on the bean bag.

Kyle was facing you and was awake rubbing his eyes, "sleep well?" You asked him softly.

"Sort of rain was bothering me a bit by my hearing." He mumbled as he scoots towards you and snuggled against your chest falling back asleep.

You smiled and held him close, "well it's still raining out a bit, I have to go out and buy some food and more stuff for the roof." You said.

"You can stay with stiles." You said, speaking of stiles, where is he? You thought.

Getting out of the bean bag you left Kyle lying down as he hugged his fox and his new stuffed wolf.

Walking out the room you heard the sound of dumping water, "stiles?" You called out.

He walked out of the kitchen, "Morning mama wolf." He said, sending him a slight glare.

"Why up so early?" You asked looking around the room.

"Oh! I couldn't sleep very well had things in mind and decided to stay up." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

You raised a brow, "Hmm sure." You said, "I've just been emptying out the cups and bowls it's still raining though."

"Yeah I can smell it." You replied kneeling down picking up a cup and walking to the kitchen to dump it out.

"How's Kyle?" He asked, "he's in the room lying down." You smiled, "by the way he's glad your here he's been begging me to take you to him for the last few months."

Stiles looked over at you, "really? Never thought he would like me." He chuckled.

"Yeah, he kept saying he really wanted to see you and show you a few things around the place." Stiles lets out a soft laugh.

"Hey, I'm going out to buy some food could you watch over Kyle while I'm out?" You asked giving him some puppy eyes.

Stiles lets out a soft groan, "fine only because he's cute and he's fun to be around." You smiled and kissed his cheek softly.

"Thank you." You whispered as you left to your room leaving stiles speechless.

A/n

Sorry this is so short!!!

But I'm busy here so I'll try my best to keep updating i pinky promise!

I've just been doing some important stuff so I'll make sure the story ends good!!! And make sure nothing bad happens...

Well maybe something bad might happen...