Chapter 8

Hey guys! So this is the last chapter of this story......Im sorry asdfghjkl; I want to thank all of you for voting but seriously? almost 30 votes? that means like the world to me :) I love all of you!! I'm actually going to miss writing this story you know? Anyways here is chapter 8 the final chapter. ;-;

Enjoy :)

*******************************************************************************************************

Alyssa's pov

I Wake up screaming and crying. I can't loose Harry again. I bring my knees up to my chest.I look at the clock which reads 1:00 am. I'm at the hotel because of what Harry did again. I had a dream I was in a car accident and Harry blamed everything on himself. there is nobody here to hold me. Harry always used to. I sob and bury my face in my hands. I miss Harry and Darcy, But Harry really hurt my feelings again. I love him with all my heart but he can't do the same? I lay back down and sob. I hear a knock at the door I go and answer. "Alyssa? are you okay?" Niall asks standing at the front door. "No I'm not" I say and more tears go down my face. "I heard what happened.....you know Harry didn't mean to do it? He was drunk." Niall says. "But still its not fair..." I say and sob. "Shh,It's okay, here lay down and I'll leave" Niall says softly. I lay down and he kisses my forehead. "N-Niall........Will you stay with me tonight" He nods and walks over and gets under the covers.

He wraps his arms around my waist just like Harry did. He burys his face in the crook of my neck. I feel heat rising up in my cheeks. "Goodnight Niall......Thank you" I say. "It's okay princess and No problem. Goodnight" he says. I quickly fall asleep in Nialls arms.

***************************************************************************************

I wake up and Niall is still wrapped around me. It actually feels good. I hear a knock at the door. I get out of Nialls grip and walk over to the door and I open it. Harry is there with red puffy eyes,messy curls, his sweatpants are loose and he has an old t-shirt on. He has Darcy clinging onto his arm. Darcy is now 1 year old so she knows how to walk. Darcy is also crying. I crouch down. "Whats wrong Darcy?" I choke out. she runs into my arms and hugs me. "I wuv you mumma" She cries into my chest. I stroke her hair. "It's okay baby, Mommys here." I say trying not to cry. she sees Niall behind me. "Uncle Niall!" She shout and runs over to him. I watch her. "Hi Darcy" He says and picks her up. "I wuv you uncle Niall" she says and claps. I smile and he looks at me. He jumps up and down. "I love you too Darcy" he says and she buries her face in his neck. I stand up and look at Harry and he has tears going down his face. "Niall can you watch Darcy for a few minutes?" I say. "Sure Lyssa!" He shouts.

I go out into the hallway with Harry. he just looks at me with tears going down his face. "You slept with Niall?" he asks mad. "Y-yeah because he was the only one there for me." I say. "You could have called me and I would have came over to you! you didn't have to sleep with him! How the hell do you think I feel!" He shouts. "You are a bitch! You cheated on me twice! Thats how I feel every damn time! you know!? seeing the one you love kiss somebody else!" I shout my voice cracking at the end. "You could have called me! you didn't need to go and be a bitch and sleep with another guy! slut." He yells. The tears stream down my face. I sink to my knees. I bring my knees up to my chest and I sob.

Harry notices. he runs his hands through his messy curls. "A-Alyssa p-please" he says. he gets on his knees and wraps his arms around me. "I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry.....Oh my god what did I do I'm such and asshole" He says and cries. he buries his face in the crook of my neck. "Alyssa please look at me." he says. I look at him with red puffy eyes. "Im so sorry........You're not a bitch, your not a slut." he cries. "Harry it's fine I'm used to it I got called those names everyday at university." I sob. He cries more. "No it's not fine! I'm a terrible boyfriend." He says. he looks at me. "I have to do this because I love you more than anything in the world" he sobs. he gets on one knee and pulls out a ring. I am completely speechless, my heart is racing. "Alyssa........I love you more than anything on this planet, you are amazing, your gorgeous, your beautiful,your funny,your cute,your adorable, I would do anything in the world for you. I know I screw up a lot but I don't mean and I really love you so much.......Alyssa will you marry me?" he says his voice cracking. "Harry........I-I love you too.......I love you so much......yes I will marry you!" I say and nod. He looks at me and pulls me into a tight hug.

"baby I-I love you so much" he says. "Haz, I love you too" I say.

**********************************The End**************************************************

I Stand there in my beautiful wedding dress I'm getting married today. I look at my stomach. I am also pregnant with a little boy Darcy and Harry wanted to name him Luke so I agreed I stand there with Niall holding onto my hand because I don't have a family. I have Harry and Darcy he walks me down the aisle. I feel the tears coming down my face.

Harry's pov

I stand there in my suit,Looking at Alyssa. She looks absolutely beautiful. she is pregnant with Luke a little baby boy.We stand hand-in-hand and we look each other in the eyes, "you may now kiss the bride" the preacher says. I lean in and press my lips against hers. I knew this is how I wanted it to be. she is the one.

The one I want to have a family with

grow old with.

and To Die with

**********************************************

Thank you all<3 That was the end of my story! I hope you guys liked this<3 I want to thank everybody for reading and voting. thank you all xx