Chapter 3

Alright Im gonna make this part go kinda fast sooo......ENJOY!

**************4 Months Later*******************

Alyssa's pov.

I look at myself in the mirror. The baby bump is getting bigger and bigger. I gained a lot of weight since I got pregnant. I will admit it is hard walking around and doing things. Me and Harry have been working on Darcy's room and is a beautiful light pink color with little purple butterflies,In big letters by the crib is Darcy's name. We hung up little pictures around the room. We have all the baby clothes ready. there is so much pink and purple. She is gonna be so spoiled. I smile at myself. I can't wait to hold her. She will be Harry and I's beautiful daughter. I imagine her having brown hair and bluish-green colored eyes. She will truely be beautiful. my thoughts are interupted by someone wrapping there arms around my stomach I turn and see Harry. "Hello beautiful and Hello princess" Harry says and kisses me then my stomach. I think Harry will be an amazing father.

"Hi Haz" I say and hug him. It sucks being this big but I know I will look back at this day and think it was all worth it.

"How are you feeling?" Harry says.

"I'm okay I guess" I say.

"Why baby?" he says and kisses me.

"Just because It sucks being this big" I say and frown.

"Aww it's okay baby it will get better" he says and chuckles.

I laugh I love his adorable laugh.There is so much to love about him

Harry puts his hand on the baby bump and kisses it. I smile at him. "You're going to be an amazing father.....you know that right?" I say and smile. "Thanks baby you will be an amazing mother" he says and kisses me. I smile at him. "Thank you what if Darcy doesn't like me....." I say. "Baby.You're her mother she is going to love you so much." he soothes. "I'm going to be a mother in 5 months...." I say. "I'm really excited I'm just nervouse..." I trail off. Harry pulls me into a tight hug. "Don't worry baby I'll be with you through it all" he says. I run my fingers through his soft curls. he smiles. "what?" I laugh a little. "Nothing your just beautiful" he says. I blush "thanks Haz" I say and kiss him.

****************************The next day********************************************

(Still Alyssa's pov)

I wake up early in the morning. I glance at the clock reading 7:13 am. I moan and turn over. I pull myself out of bed and throw on a baggy over-sized shirt and a pair of sweatpants then I pull my brown hair into a messy hair. I look like shit. I look at myself in the mirror. I really look shitty. I sigh and go downstaires. I make eggs toast, and sausage for Harry and I. I crack the eggs into a pan and I put the sausage in another pan, then I put the toast in the toaster. I take out two plates and scrape the slightly burnt eggs onto the plates. I put on 2 peices of sausage and then give us each a peice of toast. "Harry! come downstaires!" I shout. I hear something thump onto the floor and then I see Harry running down the staires so fast that I'm surprisedhe didn't fall. "What happened?" he says. "Nothing breakfeast was done" I say. "Oh Thank you for the food baby!" He says and pants. He comes andsits down on a chair across from me. "How is Little Darcy" Harry asks. I smile "She's good I can feel her kicking though" I say and smile. "Really!?" Harry asks. "Let me feel!" he says. He gently puts his hand over my stomach and Darcy kicks. "Oww that hurt Darcy" I joke. We both laugh. "I can't wait to see her" he says and smiles. "Me either" I say and smiles. I rub my stomach trying to make the pain go away. It doesn't work. These pains are worst than damn period cramps. I groan and continue eating. "are you okay?" Harry asks. "Yeah My stomach just hurts." I sigh. "Do you need me to get you anything?" he says. "No thanks baby Im okay thanks though" i say and smile. I attempt to get up but fail very badly. Harry sees me struggling he jogs over and helps me up. "Thank you" I mumble. "My poor baby" he says and holds me close to his chest. I can feel his hot breath on my neck. I laughs and kiss him. He puts the plates in the sink and washes them. He helps me walk into the living room. We both sit down on the couch. "babyyyy I'm bored" I whine. "What do you wanna do baby?" he asks and grins. I giggle "I don't know can we go get pizza? I want more food" I whine. He laughs "fine come on baby" he smiles. Harry helps me up of the couch. he helps me walk to the door. I slide on a pair of boots and Harry walks me out to th car. Tons of paps surround us taking pictures. gasping seeing that I'm pregnant. "DID YOU GET ALYSSA PREGNANT?" a reporter shouts and they mover closer to me and start 'accidently' hit me in the stomach. Harry sees and pushes back. I hold my stomach in pain. "Get the hell away from her!" Harry shouts. and they eventually learn to stay back. We walk hand in hand to the car. he helps me in and jogs to the other side of the car. He hops in and drives away. I hold my stomach in pain from when I got pushed. I feel the tears coming down my face. I'm praying that Harry doesn't see me crying. Out of the corner of my eye I see Harry look at me. "Baby I'm so sorry what happend?!" he says. Shit. he caught me crying. "They pushed me and I-I hurt my stomach" I sob. "babe I'm so sorry" he says. We drive to the pizza place. when we get out there are paps everywhere. We get our pizza and run out.

"What a slut" I hear a pap say

"She is a slut she is 19 and pregnant."

I cry at the name. Finally we get in the car and drive home. I continue crying my eyes out. Finally we arrive home. I jog in being that I can't go that fast. Harry comes in and comforts me. "here hun eat" he says. I just shake my head no. "Please baby you have to eat just one peice you and the baby could get really sick" Harry says almost crying. I nod and eat a small peice. "I love you baby" He says. I lean my head in the crook of his neck. "I love you too"

Chapter 3<3 Sorry how short and sucky this one is it is REALLY boring I know :/ for it being this bad I will update chapter 4 tonight<3 Big stuff is gonna happen in the chapter!!! c;

-Kayla x