Chapter 4

good stuff is gunna happen in gunna happen in this chapter

****************5 Months later******************************

Alyssa's pov

I wake up early in the morning feeling pain. I glance at the clock read 6:41 AM. Shit. The babys coming. "Harry get the hell up!" I shout. he doesn't move. "Harry!" after that he shoots straight up. "What the hell happened!" his morning voice thick. "T-The baby is coming!" I say. Harrys eyes practically pop out of his head. I attempt to get up but fail. I finally get up and walk slowly to my shoes I slide them on and wait for Harry, He comes down with a suitcase and my purse. we go out the door and hop into the car. Harry drives rather quickly. I lean my head back panting. Im in so much pain right now. Harry parks the car and helps me in the hospital. "My wife is having a baby!" he frantically shouts. 

Harry's pov

She just nods her head. people come out and put her in a wheelchair I get ready to follow her back but someone stops me. "Sir you can't come back her" a man with a deep voice says. I nod and they take her back. I go back to a chair and wait. 4 hours pass by and they haven't said anything. I groan Im so tired. I hope everything is okay. A woman comes out and nods her head for me to come in. I jump up and slowly walk in. I'm about to see what my little Darcy will look like. I walk in and the nurses leave Alyssa,Darcy,and I alone. "Do you wanna hold her?" she says softly. I nod speechless. I don't know what to say. I gently take her in my arms and look at her. she has bright blue eyes and curly hair. I smile. she is beautiful. I smile at her. "Baby she's beautiful just like you and she has curly hair like me" I smile. She giggles. "Hi baby" I whisper. "I'm your daddy" I whisper and smile. a little smile forms on Darcy's lips. I chuckle. "Do you wanna hold her again baby?" I say. she nods and I gently hand Darcy to Alyssa. a nurse comes in. "Everything seems to be fine you may go home" she says and smiles. I nod. I help Alyssa change into clothes. I set Darcy down on the table and dress her in warm clothes. Darcy Styles born December 23rd, at 9:51 am. Her birthday is one day before Lou's birthday. I dress Darcy in a pink outfitt and I put a coat on her. "Could you carry Darcy babe?" she says. I nod and smile. I pick up Darcy. She weighs almost 6 pounds. I wrap a blanket around her and gently set her in the carseat. I carry it out with Alyssa behind me with the suitcase. We walk out to the car. I gently set the seat in the back and Alyssa sits in the back with her. I carfully drive the car home. "How's Darcy?" I ask. "She's sleeping" she says and smiles. I can see out the window that the snow is getting heavy. We finally arrive home before it got worst. Alyssa takes Darcy and I take the suitcase. We walk in the house and Alyssa looks at me. "I don't know what to do" she says. "relax baby" I say. I carfully set the suitcase down and Alyssa picks Darcy up. "Can I call the boys over?" I say. she nods and smiles. I pull out my phone and text all the boys and they say they will be there in an hour. I go and sit down by Alyssa who is giving her milk from a bottle. I smile and pull them close to my chest. "You are both so beautiful" I say and kiss  Alyssas cheek. she blushes and continues feeding Darcy. "can I hold her?" I ask softly. "Sure baby" She says and smiles. She gently places Darcy in my arms. Darcy starts to cry. I laugh and I give her the bottle. She stops whining. I smile. "She's beautiful" I say to Alyssa. "She is" Alyssa says and smiles. I smile. all the milk is gone and I set it on the table.

I look down at Darcy and see she is drifting of to sleep. I sing softly. "If we could only have this life for one more day if we could only turn back time.....you know I'll be your life your voice your reason to be my love my heart is breathing for this moment in time I'll find the words to say...before you leave me today"

I look at Darcy and see she is asleep. I see Alyssa drifting to sleep. she perks up when I stand up off the couch. "I'll be back baby" I say. she nods. I take Darcy up to her room and lay her down gently in her crib. I cover her up with a blanket and I smile at her. She looks just like Alyssa and I. she has blue green eyes and she has brown curly hair. just like me. I kiss her little forehead. I walk downstaires and go into the living room. "Hi baby" I say and smile. She smiles "Hai Haz" she says. she stands up and kisses me passionately. I smirk. she pulls away. "I uhm Im sorry" she blushes. I chuckle. "I liked it baby" I say and wink. she blushes even harder.

"How was Darcy?" she asks. "She is asleep" I say and smile. "You an amazing father Haz" she says and kisses me.I smile. I love her so much. "Your an amazing,beautiful,and perfect mother" I say. "Harry I'm none of that...." she says. "Baby" I wrap my arms around her waist. "baby you are beautiful,your amazing,your beautiful,your absolutely perfect in every way" I say and passionately kiss her. I feel a small smile creep onto her lips

"Thank you Haz" she says.

"Your welcome babe just always know I will always love you so so much" I say.

She smiles. she stands on her tiptoes she is only about 5'7 and Im probably like 6ft tall. I smile. and she leans up and kisses me.

We fit together like a puzzle peice another thing I love so much about her.

I hear the doorbell ring and I know it's the boys. "I'll get it" I say and smile. I walk over to the door. I can't wait for them to meet Darcy. I know they will absolutely love her. Especially Lou. He is such a sweetheart when it comes to kids. I unlock the door and open. all the boys are standing there each of them olding pink bags in the freezing snow. "Hi!" I say. "Hello mate" Liam says. "come in" I say and smile. they all run in freezing to death. I look over and see Alyssa just getting down the staires. she must have changed. she has on gray sweatpants that hang onto her hips and one of my T-shirts on. She has Darcy in her little purple pajamas. I smile at her. "Hi boys" she says quietly and smile. I wave the boys to come over and see her. Lou comes over first. "Hi Darcy." he says softly and quietly. "can I hold her Lyssa?" Thats Louis and the boys nickname for her I call her Lyssa sometimes just not often I like Alyssa a lot better. I don't know why. She nods her head and Louis easily and gently take Darcy in his arms. By this time Niall,Liam,and Zayn have gathered around Louis to see Darcy. "Hi Darcy Im Uncle Louis" He says. me and Alyssa smile. "She has curly hair just like you Hazza" Liam says. I chuckle and nod.

"Can I hold her?" Niall says. "You guys can all hold her you know?" Alyssa says and smiles. "Thanks" they says. Louis carefully places Darcy in Niall's arms. "Hi Darcy" Niall says in a whisper. I think that Niall will be a great father when he has a kid of his own. Zayn gently picks her up and holds her. he kisses her little nose. with that Darcy wakes up. "Her eyes are just like yours Lyssa" He says and smiles. Liam takes Darcy in his arms and he gently and carefully rocks her back and forth. I think all the boys will be good dads.

Liam gives Darcy back to Alyssa and she smiles. "Thank you boys" She says.

"Oh We all got her something!" Liam says.

"Aww you didn't have to do that she is already spoiled" Alyssa says and laughs.

We all laugh. They hand The presents to me and I set them on the table.

"Well we got to get going mate" Zayn says to me.

"Alright boys bye!" I say "Bye boys! thanks for everything!!" Alyssa says.

"Bye Lyssa Bye Haz! and No problem" Niall says and they all leave. I look at the time which reads 7:30. "Im gonna go get her to bed" Alyssa says and smiles. "I'll come with you" I say. Alyssa carries Darcy up the staires into the pink room. Alyssa sets her in the crib and pulls a light blanket over her. Darcy starts crying her eyes out. Alyssa starts singing softly

"Don't you dare look out your window darling everythings on fire the war outside our door keeps raging on hold on to this lullaby even when musics gone,gone,Just close your eyes.......the sun is going down,You'll be alright......No one can hurt you now,Come morning light. you and I'll be 

Safe and Sound.

Alright everyone that was chapter 4!!<3 lets all welcome Darcy Styles to the story!! :D I REALLY hope you enjoyed this chapter<3<3<3 IT'S ALMOST SUMMER!!!! :D Vote if you liked this story if you didnt.........then ya know still vote c; xD alright I will update chapter 5 maybe tomorrow or Tuesday! love you all<3

-Kayla xx