Chapter 5

Chapter 5 everyone

Alyssa's pov

I look at my beautiful daughter falling asleep in her crib. she is truely gorgeous. She has blue-green eyes and curly brown hair like Harry she is definetely ours. She starts whining again. I reach down and gently pick her up. "What are you doing?" Harry asks. "I'm just gonna get her some milk" I say and smile. I walk downstaires Harry following me. "Here go sit down with her I'll get it" Harry says and smiles. "Thanks babe" I say and smile. I walk into the living room and sit on the rocking chair. I hold Darcy in my arms and gently rock back and forth. I smile at her. she is adorable. I can see having like a dull green-bluish colored eyes and naturally curly hair like Harrys. Harry comes in and hands me the bottle. "Thanks Haz" I say and smile. Darcy starts drinking the milk Harry sits down next to me. he smiles. Darcy slowly starts drifitng to sleep. I take the bottle out from her mouth and Harry takes the bottle out for me. I smile. He is such a gentleman. I stand up and take Darcy up to her room. I lay her down and she falls asleep. I go into my room and I peel of my clothes. I pull on my navy blue sweats and one of my old grey shirts. I flop down on the bed. it's 11:30 pm I'm exhausted. I hear the door open and Harry walks in. "Hello beautiful" Harry smiles. I sit up and smile "Hi babe" I say. I pull my brown hair up into a messy bun. He lays down next to me and starts tickling me. that came out of nowhere. I laugh and squeal but not to loud so I don't wake Darcy. He continues tickling me. "H-Harry stop it!" I laugh. he laughs and he pulls me close to his chest and kisses me. I smile and kiss him back. "Harry I love you so so much" I say. "I love you to Alyssa" he says and kisses my head. after that we fall asleep in each others arms.

_______________________________________________

I wake up to Darcy screaming and crying. It's 5:30 in the morning. I groan I see Harry shuffling around. I go to get up but he stops me "I'll get her" He says in a thick raspy tone. "Im okay I can get her" I say quietly. "I'm coming with you then" he says. I nod and smile slightly. He gets up and follows me in Darcy's room. I gently pick her small figure up. I rock her back and forth.

Deep in the meadow under the willow

A bed of grass a soft green pillow

Lay down your head

and close your eyes and when they open

the sun will rise

Here it's safe

and here it's warm

here the daisies guard you from every harm

here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true

here is a place where

I love you

I sing softly yet quietly. Harry wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me. he then kisses Darcys tiny nose. I smile at him. "your such a beautiful singer" he says. I blush "thanks" I mumble. I look at Darcy and see she is asleep I set her easily in her crib and I walk back to the room. Harry scoops me up in his strong arms and carries me to my room. I giggle. Harry kisses my nose and he sets me on the bed. we both fall asleep once again.

_________________________________________________________________________

I wake up at 10:30 in the morning still tired as ever. I slowly get out of bed and see Harry isn't in bed. I run to Darcys room and she isnt in her crib. I walk down the staires quietly. Harry is in the kitchen feeding Darcy as he sings softly. I can't quite hear what he is singing. I walk in and wrap my arms around Harrys waist. Harry freaks out alittle and I laugh. "Its just me Haz" I say and kiss him. he relaxes and smiles. "Why didn't you wake me?" I say. "I didn't wanna wake you from your  sleep" he says. "you still could've woke me" I say and frown. "Sorry babe" he says and kisses me. I smile. I take Darcy and hold her close to me. "Goodmorning Darcy" I say and kiss her forehead. I see a small smile creep onto her lips. I giggle. I love her so much. I hear the doorbell ring and I look at Harry and he smiles. apparently he knows who it is. he runs to the door and opens it. "ALLY!" He shouts and hugs a blonde girl. Harry says something and she laughs obnoxiously she twirls her hair between two fingers and she bites her lip.I know exactly who this is she is Harrys ex-girlfriend.

Okie this chapter is short Im really sorry I rushed on this one but I hope you enjoyed!

-Kayla x