Chapter 6

Alyssa's pov

I stand there completely speechless. He is hugging her,laughing with her, he even kissed her cheek. I crinkle my nose and turn around as I'm walking Harry stops me. I hear him say something and I hear footsteps behind me. "Where the hell are you going?" Harry asks. "Um I um I'm taking Darcy to her room why?" I ask unhappy. he doesn't need to worry about me. The obnoxious slut is standing there in the kitchen staring at Harry. I don't have a good feeling about her. He nods and goes back to Ally. I take Darcy upstaires and lay her in her crib. I smile at her and kiss her forehead. I go into my room and change in my gray sweats and a old t-shirt from when I went to LA. I go into my room and fix my hair. I take my brush and part it. I put my hair into two fish-tail braids and I wash my makeup off. I look at myself. I'm ugly. Im fat. I look terrible. I still wonder why of all people Harry wanted to date me and have a family with me. I think Im ugly,fat, and suicidal. I sigh at myself in the mirror. I go to Harry and I's room and I sit in the bed. I pull out my laptop and scroll through my twitter. I have been recieving death threats, I have been called so many names. It hurts. But Harry has helped me through it. I still cut to this day. everything in life sucks so much sometimes. I put the laptop down and I realize I have been in my room for an hour. I wonder if that obnoxious slut is still down there. I shrug and I walk down the staires quietly and I hear odd noises. I'm really scared of what it is. I tip-toe down to the kitchen and tears fill my eyes. Harry has Ally pinned against the wall and They are both shirtless. I let out a loud sob and I cover my mouth. Harry quickly turns around to see me standing there tears streaming down my face. I gasp for air. I quickly feel dizzy and weak I run up the staires crying my eyes out. "Baby wait!" Harry shouts. I continue running from in tears streaming down my cheeks. I finally get to my room and I slam the door shut and lock it. I slide down the door and bring my knees to my chest. I bury my head in my hands and cry. What the hell just happened. I continue crying. Harry bangs on the door. "Alyssa! open the door!" He shouts. "Harry can I help you with anything?" I hear Ally say. I crinkle my nose and cry. "You know what get to hell out of my house!" Harry shouts. I hear her run down the staires and the door slams shut. I stand up and go into the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. "Your ugly.." I pull out a knife and drag it across my skin blood pouring out. "Your suicidal..." another cut. "You fat" another cut. I throw the knife down and look at my bloody wrists. I cry and I wipe some of the blood. "What are you? oh my god! Alyssa baby please!" and everything goes black.

*******************************************************************************************

I wake up in a white room. I slightly turn my head and see Harry holding Darcy. "Mommy will be okay Darcy shh it's okay" Harry says tears going down his face. Darcy continues to scream and cry. My heart breaks hearing both of them cry. I don't remember what happened last night. I remember what happened with Harry and Ally and I remember crying and then cutting. then I heard somebody calling my name. Begging for me to stay alive to stay with him. I sit up and Harry shoots his head up quickly. "Oh my god baby your alive I-I thought you were gone!" Harry says with tears going down his face. I look down. Im still extremely mad at him. "I wish I was gone...I wish I was dead" I mumble. I guess Harry heard because he lets out a sob and Darcy crys more. I gently take Darcy from Harrys arms and hold her. "Shh Darce mommys here now you don't need to cry" I say gently. Harry sits there his face in his hands crying I hear him let out small sobs. Darcy soon begins to calm down but not Harry. He is still crying his eyes out. What I said was true. I wish I was gone I wish I would have died last night. Darcy quickly falls asleep in my little arms. I hear Harry cursing under his breath. I turn my head and take his chin and make him look at me. my heart absolutely breaks when I see his face. His eyes are red and puffy his bottom lip is bleeding because he was biting his lip I assume to stop sobbing so loud. I smash my lips into his. I feel him immediatly start kissing back. I really care about him I just wish he wouldn't of done something like that, that hurt so bad it felt like someone peirced my heart with a sword. I pull away needing air. "B-Baby I'm so so sorry I-I I'm sorry I really am!" he says and buries his face in my chest. I run my fingers through his soft curls. he sobs into my chest as I continue to play with his curls. I kiss his forehead. "Harry will you look at me?" I say my voice cracking. He looks up and I loose it I can't stand to see his face when he is crying. I cry. His eyes and cheeks are red. his eyes are barely green anymore. they are so dull there almost a grey color. I bury my face in the crook of his neck and sob. he holds me tight in his arms. I takes my wrist and looks at it. he looks at the marks I left. "baby I made you do this" he whispers and runs his thumb over the three cut marks. he brings my wrist up to his lips and he gently kisses them. "I didn't do it......She made it look like it. she pinned me against the wall and kissed me she took her shirt off then mine and she flipped us over" he whispers "Then you came down.....and your face.....my heart completely broke.....I never seen that look.......you looked sad,hurt,mad,tired of life, I ran after you and now your here and its my fault" he says his voice cracking. "Harry it's fine please don't ever ever hurt me like that again" I say and kiss his neck. "But Baby this is my-" I cut him off. "Don't say anything Haz......I love you I will Always you" I say. "I love you so much baby I will never do anything like that again" he whispers. After that Harry puts Darcy in her carseat and I am back to sleep.

****************************************************************************************************

I wake up in Harry and I's bed I am dressed in my favorite pair of pink pajamas and my hair is draped over my shoulder. I turn over and look at the time which reads 12:30 pm. I groan and I get up. I walk downstaires and Harry is making something and Darcy is in her high-chair. shes only 5 months old but she sure does laugh a lot and smile. she is throwing her cheerios at Harry. she giggles and Harry laughs. I smile and walk into the kitchen. "Goodmorning Darcy" a cheerio is thrown at me. I laugh. "Someones hyper today aren't we?" I say picking Darcy up and she giggles. I laugh and kiss Harry. 'Goodmorning beautiful" he says. I set Darcy back down and she continues making a mess with cheerios. She scoops up a handful and throws them at me and Harry. I laugh and so does she. I toss my hair back. "Darcy.....What are you doing?" I say in a baby tone. she crinkles her nose and giggles. I laugh. she is adorable. Harry hands me a plate with eggs sausage and bacon on it. I smile "Thanks Haz" I say and kiss him. Darcy covers her eyes. I laugh. I go over and uncover them "Peek-a-boo!" I say. she laughs so hard. I laugh her laugh it is absolutely adorable. I smile and Harry comes over and cleans up the mess Darcy made. I pick up Darcy and take her upstairs to get dressed. I lay Darcy in her in her crib and I pull out a little pink outfit. I change her diaper and dress her. I pick her up and fix her curly hair. I take her in my room and I set her on the bed. I change into jeans and a shirt. "Come on Darce let's go to the store!"I say. She giggles and I pick her up and carry her down staires. "Harry! Me and Darcy are going to the store! Love you!"