Chapter 7

I Would like to thank all of you who voted for my story it seriously means the world to me Keep on voting

Alyssa's pov

I buckle Darcy in her carseat and I get in the drivers side. I start the car and drive. It starts pouring down rain. I groan and I drive quite slow I don't want to get into an accident especially with Darcy in the car. Harry is at the studio recording with the boys. We safely arrive at the grocery store I park the car and take my umbrella out. I go to the backseat and get Darcy. I put her little hood up and I walk in the doors. I take a grocery-cart and put Darcy in. she giggles and makes cow and cat noises that is all she has been doing. I laugh and kiss her nose. I smile and push the cart. I have to pick up a lot here. Harry decided to have a party at our house, its for there new album release thing. I pick up tons of groceries. Darcy decides to throw stuff out of the buggy so I have to stop every so often to pick up what she throws. We finally check out and leave. It is still pouring down rain. I quickly push the buggy out to the car and I unload the groceries. I put Darcy in her carseat and we are on our way home. The rain comes down even harder. I drive really slow. I finally arrive home and see Harry is home. I honk the horn so he will come out and help. Harry runs out with his shirt off. I laugh. I hop out "Hi Haz" I say and smile. He grins "Hello beautiful" he says. he comes out in the rain without shoes or a shirt. I laugh and bend over. I pick up Darcy and get a couple bags. Harry gets the rest. I put the backs on the floor and set Darcy down. She doesn't really know how to walk.

I help Harry put everything away. Harry comes and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me. I smile and kiss him back. I look over at Darcy and see she is walking around like nothing new happened. "Darcy! your walking!" I half-shout. she giggles and runs over to me. I laugh and pick her up. "Aww my baby girl knows how to walk" Harry says and kisses her nose. Darcy crinkles her nose and giggles. I smile. I have an amazing family. I love them so much. I smile and let Darcy down. "Mommy can I have cheerios" she says. she doesn't really know how to talk much but she knows how to talk some what. I smile. "Of course you can" I say. "Tank you" she giggles. I laugh and pour her a little bit of cheerios in a bowl. She takes them and walks to the living room. I have no clue where Harry went. I frown. "Harry?" I say. "Yes babe?" Harry says. "Where the hell are you?" I say. "Im in the shower I'll be down!" He says. "Okay" I say. I walk in and sit with Darcy on the floor. "momma!" She says. she crawls over and gives me a kiss. I smile. "Hi Darce what are you doing?" I ask. She giggles and hands me one of her dolls. I take it and play with her. Harry comes and sits down next to me. He wraps his arms around my waist. I smile and he leans down and kisses my neck. I groan and smack his chest. "Oww!" He fake whines. I laugh and so does Darcy.

*******************************************************************************************************

I lay Darcy in her crib and go to my room. Harry is downstaires doing something. I take my clothes off and pull on one of Harrys shirts and pull on my really short shorts. I put my hair into a pony-tail and I lay in bed. I hear the door open and Harry walks in with just his boxers on. I laugh and smile. He hops in bed and pulls the covers over us. "Hi Haz" I say and kiss him."Hello beautiful" he smiles showing dimples. I poke his dimples and he laughs. I smile. I love him so much. "I'm thinking about dying my hair." I say. "What color?" 

"Erm I think dirty blonde" I say and smile

"But I like your hair now" he whines. I smile.

"Fine I'll keep it like this for you" I say and kiss his nose

he smiles. I jump out of bed and go to my closet I pull out the new black dress I got to wear for the party tomorrow. It comes alittle higher than my knees. "I'm wearing this tomorrow do you like it?" I ask. "You'll look sexy babe" he says and winks. I laugh. "I still don't know what I will do with Darcy..." I trail off. "Well the party doesn't start till 8:30 and it last till 12 so Just put Darcy to sleep and check on her every so often" Harry says and smiles. "Okay" I nod. I hang the dress up and come back in bed. . "Okay" he says and smiles dimples showing

 We quickly fall asleep in each others arms.

********************************************************************************************

Me and Harry wake up to Darcy whining at 7:30 in the morning. I groan and roll out of bed and I go into Darcy's room and I sing to her. 

Darcy quickly falls asleep. I run downstaires and start the stuff for the party tonight. I make everything I need Harry is right beside me helping so we're getting done pretty fast.

************************************************************************************************************

8:30 comes quicker than I thought. I run upstaires and lay Darcy in her crib and she falls asleep quickly. I kiss her head and I run to my room. I pull on my short black dress and my black heels. I out makeup on and I curl my hair. I go downstaires and a bunch of people are already here. "Hey baby" Harry says sweetly and kisses me. I smile and kiss him back. "Hey!" Louis shouts. "Hey Lou!" I say and smile. "Hey mate" Harry says. They both run off. I laugh and I go out for a beer. I don't plan on getting drunk tonight cause I still have to watch Darcy. I pop the top of and drink.

I sit down and look at everyone. the music is really loud and there are so many drunk people. "Hey babe wanna dance?" a random drunk guys asks. "Eh Um No I'll pass" I quickly jump out of my chair and I run to Darcy's room and I close the door. 

I decide to go back downstaires I regret it as soon as I went down the staires. I see Harry kissing some random slut. again. I pull the girl away and look at him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I yell. "I uh I erm........." He scratches the back of his head. "You know what Harry I'm done.....Im done!" I shout tears forming in my eyes. I run to my room and pull out a suitcase. I can't take this anymore. I don't want to be here. I have no clue where I'm going. I pack all my clothes,shoes,makeup,and 500 dollars for me. I can't take Darcy with me she will be miserable. "Babe! Please d-don't g-go Im sorry!" He shouts. I ignore him. and I leave. I go out to the car . I quickly drive. I have no clue where I'm going. It is raining pretty hard out. the roads are really slippery. I guess Im just going to go to a hotel for a night or two. I see a bright pair of headlights coming towards me.  I can't see anything. I hear a loud crash. and everything is white.

************************************************************************************************************

Harrys pov

I hear my phone ring in my pocket. I Quickly pull it out and answer

"Hello!?" I say.

"Hello is this Harry Styles?" The woman says.

"Uh yeah"

"Your girlfriend Alyssa was in a car accident. she is currently in critical condition. she is down at the hospital no visitors are aloud in."

I can't believe what is happening everything is my fault.

Okay!!! So here is chapter 7! I really made things happen fast this chapter is quite boring. I really hop you guys like this though

-Kayla xx