Pt.17

Donghyuk went back with full of anger. For him, Hanbin was to much this time.

When he entered, he immediately search for Hanbin. He entered Hanbin's room without knocked.

Mia and Hanbin was shocked, but then Hanbin smirk. Donghyuk was about to 'give him a lesson' but the others stopped him.

That time, Donghyuk didnt even care about who's older. What on his mind was your tears.

Hanbin "what ? Did you girl back already ?"
Donghyuk "you were the stupid guy ever."
Hanbin "whoo watch what you said man."
Donghyuk "why did you lie to Y/N ! What had she did to deserve this ?! Dont you know how hurt she is right now ?! Are you happy ?!"
Hanbin "whoa man. Why must i care about her ? She means nothing to me. The one that have to care about her is you man. huh."
Donghyuk "okay fine. At least i never forget how good is my friendship with her. And i didnt forget to say goodbye to her ! You want me to be with her right ? Okay then, i will propose her when she's back from U.K who-know-when !"

Donghyuk punch the wall and back to his room. All of them just looked at Hanbin and shake their head.

All of them went to Donghyuk's room and left Hanbin with Mia.

Hanbin was kinda shocked when Donghyuk mention about U.K. He looked and Mia and she also gave him the same reaction as other.

He run out to Donghyuk's room.

Hanbin "y-yah. W-what did you mean by when she back from U.K."
Donghyuk "huh ? Why you need to care about it. Isnt she's nothing for you?"
Bobby "donghyuk-ah, dont make things hard. We know that you angry. Just tell him."
Donghyuk "no i wont. Because my bestfriend isnt important to that guy."
Jinhwan "haish. Yah Kim Hanbin. You better go to the airport now. Y/N is going to U.K. Palli. Before you regret everything. And... before you lost your love."

After hearing that, Hanbin ran out the dorm and went to the airport.

                              •••••

You were sitting with Hakmin while your parents settled the ticket.

Your tears started to stop but sometimes it keep came out when you thinking about what had happen.

Your parents came with snacks. Hakmin was the most excited.

You smiled to your parents because they keep looked at you. You afraid that the might smell something.

Mom "y/n are you okay? Bcause i think you're not.
Y/N "ah ? Oh erm yes. Sure. Okay. Eh ? Yes im okay."
Dad "eyyy... what question was that ? Of course she was not. She's going to left her love."

"Haha." You just 'laugh'. Didnt wanted them to know the real thing.

"Oh ! Our flight is ready. Gaja." Your dad make you fluttered.

When you walked to the gate, you looked back and...

Dengdengdeng.