Pt. 10

Today you're going to meet Donghyuk. You're meeting him to ask for some help to tell Hanbin about your moving.

You and Donghyuk were bestfriend since in middle school.

Hanbin didnt knew about it. Because you think that was not important at all. Donghyuk was your bestfriend. So nothing to be care about.

Both of you're always spending time together. But after the M&M finished, you couldnt meet him.

You'll meet him at the cafe near your house. He came to your house and picked you up.

You also bought you lilbro because he's also closed to Donghyuk. Donghyuk was like a brother to him.

Donghyuk gave Hakmin 'piggyback' and Hakmin was like the happiest person ever because he didnt have to walked.

Three of you entered the cafe and took a table at the corner.

The waiter came to took your order. Donghyuk ordered coffee latte and some snack. You ordered vanila latte for you and fresh orange for Hakmin.

Donghyuk gets up and went to the counter. He bought cheese cake with stawberry on the top for Hakmin.

Your ordered arrived and you took a sip.

Donghyuk "Dude you seems to have a problem. What is it ?"
Y/N "Nothing."
Donghyuk "oh come on. It not like i know you yesterday. Tell me."
Y/N "im moving."
Donghyuk "Ouh... Wait what? Where to?"
Y/N "U.K"
Donghyuk "when ? did Hanbin hyung know about it ?"
Y/N "nope. I tried to tell him. But i always missed the chance. And at the same time i feel bad to tell him. I asked my mom to stay here. But you know her well right. We're moving next week. This is the reason why i want to meet you."
Donghyuk "i will help you anything. Tell me what is it."
Y/N "help me to tell Hanbin about this."
Donghyuk "you better tell him dude. I didnt mean to not helping you y/n. But im sure he'll understand if you tell him. He's big enough to understand."

You didnt reply and just stir your drink. You look at Hakmin enjoyed his cake.

Donghyuk hold your hand and it give you strength. "Fighthing ! My Y/N is big enough to handle all this. Fighting!" He said to you.

"Nyunya paithing!" Hakmin words make both of you laugh.

Suddenly...

Hanbin "so here you are. You didnt pick up your phone, reply my kakao to be with him?! You said you're angry because me and Mia ! You said that im cheating on you ! Its you who're cheating on me! And what ? You're dating one of my members ? Did you dating me because you want to be close to him ? Huh funny."
Donghyuk "wait hyung, it not what you're thinking. We can explain."
Hanbin "explain what ? The fact that you're dating her?!"
Y/N "oppa, let me explain. Me and Donghyuk-"
Hanbin "shut up. Continue what i've disturb just now. Sorry for disturbing your date. im going. And thank you for everything Y/N !"
Y/N "oppa!"

He left you and donghyuk behind. Your tears started to fall. Hakmin who didnt understand anything get up and hugged you.

Donghyuk tried to call Hanbin but failed. He cant left you with Hakmin because he's the one who bought you to the cafe. He's responsible for it.

Im sorry ㅠㅠ
But i think you know what will happen next.
Hahah lol sorry. ㅎㅎㅎㅎ