Am I in love with you?

Start from the beginning

"What the fuck, Dinah?" Lauren asked shocked? "I didn't go there to win her back, for god sake." Shaking her head, making her way to the couch, dropping on it.

"Oh, c'mon Jauregui, we heard that song you sand last night." she took a set right next to the green eyes girl. The reed tint on her cheeks was giving out her embarrassment. "This thing can win a Grammy, girl." she smiled.

"For real, Lo, what happened there." Ally interrupted the conversation, sitting herself in front of Lauren.

Lauren took a deep breath. "I just told her everything. She wanted me to start from the moment I fell in love with her."

"Wow, that i like a long time ago." Normani pointed. "How she reacted?"

"She didn't believe he could do something like that." shrugging it, lauren continued. "You won't believe what happened after that." she laughed.

"You kissed her, she kissed you?" Dinah was excited.

"Oh my gosh, Dinah, stop with it already, will ya?" Lauren rolled her eyes. "We just hugged, okay? I mean after I left the hotel." Lauren replied. "I got mobbed. It hadn't happened in a year.I thought I would die there." she laughed loudly.

"Well, seeing that you are not, someone saved you?" Dinah asked.

"Yes, actually one of the bodyguards saved me." she smiled. "He asked me on a date, actually."

"What?" Normani and Dinah screamed in unison, scaring Lauren a little.

"Is he pretty? Does he have cute friends, too?" Normani asked fast.

"Wow, chill out girl!" Lauren laughed again. "How am i supposed to know, huh?" she asked. :Oh, by the way, Camila wanted me to give you her number. Feel free to see get it." she threw her phone on the coffee table in front of her.

"Oh hell, yeah!" Dinah clamed. "I need to talk with my little Chancho anyway." Dinah took the phone and went to save the number.

"I'll go to the music room, guys. Talk to you later." Lauren stood up and closed the door after her.

She seated herself behind the drums and pressed the record button. Recording the part of the drums, she went to the bass guitar. Pressing the button of the record again, the drums started playing and she started stringing on the guitar, closing her eyes to feel the beat. Seconds later she joined with the lyrics she written just the previous week.

You are to me
A part of me just like anatomy
You're pulling me
You're pulling me in like you're gravity

I'm notorious for thinking you're full of beautiful
Instead of hollow
Sugar on your lips, it's hard to kill
Jagged like a pill, so hard to swallow

Going to the chorus, her voice went from a deep one, to higher, making the difference pretty obvious.

Am I in love with you?
Or am I in love with the feeling?
Trying to find the truth, trying to find the truth
Sometimes the heart is deceiving

Next part went more faster than before, adn the beat of the drums went louder.

Can't get out of my head, and I need you to save me
If I am delusional then maybe I'm crazy
In love with you, am I in love with you?
Or am I in love with the feeling?

Little did she know again was the girls were recordin behind the dorr this time. They had a plan.

You give to me
Everything, anything that I could dream
And at least that's what it seems
Could it be I don't know what's good for me?