"Your only sister." Aislinn said trying to hide her amusement as she watched Ciera's eyes flash.

"Whatever. Favorite sister, only sister, the point is; I saved your life like three times now-"

"Once." Aislinn quipped, interrupting whatever she was trying to say again, and smiling as she felt Ciera's irritation ratchet up yet another notch.

Ciera let out an irritated noise before biting out, "Twice."

"Fine twice." Aislinn conceded with further amusement, sensing Kaiden's and the others still gathered around them enjoyment as well.

"Thank you. So we agree, I have saved your life TWICE now," Ciera's had turned stormy and angry, her eyes remaining locked on her mate, holding him immobile. She watched him as if she thought he was about to attack her. "I think you owe me."

"And what is it, you would you like in return for your humble service?" Aislinn asked, even though she already had a pretty good idea where the girl's thoughts were headed.

"I want you to command, that – that, puppy-wolf thing-"

"You mean your mate?" Aislinn asked.

"No! No. He is not my- just shut up!"

"Ciera!" Richard snapped again.

"Seriously Richard? Right now?! Really. I'm kinda in the middle of something here, and I don't have time to deal with your overbearing political correct nonsense so just shove it for a minute!" She snapped at the Guardian. The hand that hadn't still been pointing a finger at her mate, gesturing uselessly toward the Beta wolf in all his floppy glory. Who to his continued credit hadn't tried to move towards his mate again. Instead just staring at her in absolute adoration. Ciera took a calming breath, "Aislinn, just like, use that mind control crap you've got going on, and tell him to stay the f*ck away from me, please."

"No."

Ciera spun forgetting about her mate for a moment. "No?" She repeated.

"No." Aislinn said again. "I will not command your mate to stay away from you. You're an Alpha now. Not only do you need a mate, but you need someone who you can count on. Someone who will be able to support you and we would feel more confident sending you back to Pack Bellator knowing you will have someone at your side who will protect and keep you safe. Besides fate is fate, and I will not interfere with that. You may curse and rebel however you wish or want to against it, but take it from someone who knows, if you were destined to be together then you will." Aislinn said, turning her head to look up at her own mate who was staring down at her, love and devotion in his eyes as he pressed a light kiss to her forehead.

"Hey! Stop that right now!" Ciera yelled at her brother and his mate. "Stop all that mushy lovey-dovey crap! I'm supposed to be the overemotional romantic one, you're supposed to be the cold distant stoic silent-type one! What the f*ck woman! And by the way this conversation is not even close to being over! I am not your flippen Alpha and I am certainly not taking Mr. Golden retriever here anywhere!"

"Ciera!"

"What Richard!?" Ciera said in frustration.

"You need to take the oaths."

Ciera stared at him in silent astonishment for a beat, before throwing her hands in the air. Huffing out an irritated breath she spun away from them. Anger rolling off her as she stormed off, stomping her feet as she made her way back to where they had come from, flipping them all the bird as she did so. When a slow moving Blair had his foot not so delicately stomped on, the others were quick to clear out of her way, a trail of curses floating in her wake as she went.

Aislinn looked at Landon. The blonde wolf was staring at Ciera's retreating back, longing and desire shining clear in his eyes.

"Go get my sister." Kaiden said, his voice commanding as he too studied his sister's mate, turning deadly and powerful as he continued, his eyes flashing black along with his words. "But if you hurt her. If you fail to protect her. If you so much as let a single hair on her head be broken, you will answer to me. Is that understood?"

Landon stared at Kaiden, at the Alpha of all Alpha's and the King of the wolves, his eyes black and deadly. His Queen, who had killed Alpha's and Councilor's alike and who had shook their very world to the foundations, wrapped in his arms, and nodded his head.

"Then go, what are you waiting for?" Kaiden asked, looking at where Ciera was still stomping and ranting, her words now barely a far-off murmur. Not needing any further encouragement, Landon turned and took off. Jogging to catch up with the tiny teenage female Alpha who had been destined by the fates as his.

"Goddess help him." Richard murmured in deadly seriousness.

Aislinn burst out in laughter, Kaiden and the others right behind her.

"She's going to kill him." Austin said.

"Poor Bastard." Clay said shaking his head as he stared after the couple. "A hundred bucks says he loses his damn mind in less than a month."

"No offence Alpha but your sister is going to eat him alive." Blair said rubbing his sore foot.

Kaiden smiled looking at where at the back of their pack Ciera had spun to face off with the mate that had at last caught up to her. Chuckling as he observed her now waving arms and fuming face. Her finger stabbing her mate in the chest repeatedly while he simply stood quietly drinking in the sight of her. "I have faith in fate, it gives us what we need." He murmured, his arms tightening around Aislinn as he did.

"Hulk." Alpha Rainer Fide turned to look at his Queen, his eyes softening just a fraction as he took her in. Her silver hair shining, strength, love and confidence radiating from her. She was the epitome, the picture, of all that was good and kind in her grandfather and father. He felt his heart squeeze. "Yes my Queen."

"Go with them?" Aislinn asked, the rest of her request whispering softly into his mind. "Watch her pack, they were led by traitors and some may still be loyal to her father. Protect her for me, and make sure she gets the happiness she deserves."

Rainer nodded to her in understanding and submission, before turning to follow. His pack falling in behind him.

"What now?" Aislinn asked turning in Kaiden's arms seeking out his crystal blue eyes.

"Now we live our lives little one." Kaiden said.