"I do not start-" Ciera's instant retort dried up as the words hit her. Aislinn couldn't hold it back any longer, a round of laughter escaping her too as she as took in the shock washing then morphing into pure horror as Ciera replayed her words. Her eyes went huge, her mouth falling open, her head whipping around. Kaiden having regained a bit of control lost it again as he watched his sister's reaction. Even Richard couldn't hide his amusement.

"Wha-what? What did you just say?" Ciera stuttered looking at Aislinn. Her mouth opening and closing, her face panicked.

Kaiden's arms re-wrapped around Aislinn's waist, his bare chest pressing firmly against her back as his chin rested on her shoulder. They both happily watched as Ciera floundered. Having been rendered apparently speechless as she just stared at them. They could almost see the wheels turned in her head, her eyes jumping to look at Anthony's lifeless body.

Kaiden's voice was more serious when he spoke this time. "I can't be Alpha of Bellator, with dad and mum's deaths it fell to Anthony. But now? Now, it's yours."

"Me?" Her voice was high and squeaky, alarm and fear clearly evident.

Kaiden barked out a sharp laugh, smiling reassuringly at his baby sister. "Yup, you sis. You're now the Alpha of Pack Bellator."

There was a beat of silence and then Ciera exploded. "WHAT!? ARE YOU INSANSE! I can't! I mean, come on!? Do you KNOW me? No! NO! I mean just nope!! Ohmygoddess! Holy sh*t! F*ck-" Ciera's freak out, cut off abruptly, her head snapping to the side her eyes turning intense and searching.

The other's followed her line of sight to find a wolf just a couple of inches taller than Aislinn with a head of floppy blonde hair and soft brown eyes who was making his way towards the group at the center. "Alpha Fide." His gentle voice rang out.

"Hulk who is that?' Aislinn asked looking at the man and then back at her friend who was staring at him.

"My Beta your Majesty, Landon Rask." Hulk said from where he still stood just behind them, Vance and Maleco beside him. Both of whom were watching the unfolding drama with an easy mixture of happiness and amusement. Neither seeming upset or surprised as they took in their new partner and ally.

"You've got to be freaking kidding me!" Ciera said her foot stomping against the ground in a wonderful imitation of a tantrum-ing two-year-old. "He looks like a freaking Labrador puppy!" She complained looking over her shoulder at Aislinn. Throwing her hands in the air when she saw the massive grin on the Queen's face. Spinning she pointed a finger at her, "Don't you dare say one single word your stupid royal highness!"

"Ciera!" Richard snapped.

"Yeah yeah!" She muttered, waving Richard off without even a look.

"What's going on?" Kaiden asked softly into Aislinn's ear, although by Ciera's irritated grunt at his words, the others had easily overheard his question.

Aislinn grinned again, her hands finding their way to where his rested on her hips. Wrapping her slender fingers around his she squeezed. "He's her mate." She said. Not bothering to lower her voice as she answered.

Eyes and heads snapped to the new wolf in their midst, who having finally having caught Ciera's scent was simply standing frozen staring at her in open awe and fascination.

"Shut up! No, he is not." Ciera said at the same time Landon whispered. "Mate."

Ciera hearing him, whirled on her mate a finger pointed in his direction, her face stopping him in his tracks. Halting his attempt to move towards her. "Don't even think about it buddy!" She ordered at him, her words accompanied with a sharp glare for good measure. Satisfied that he was listening but making sure to keep him in her sights, Ciera let her voice soften her tone turning slightly desperate. "Aislinn my absolutely favorite sister-"