Chapter 5

My mother was running after me, as I ran in our backyard under the scorching sun. She was dressed in pajamas, they had monkeys on them, and I was dressed in pajamas with trains on them. We woke up this morning, and my mum was chasing me with a water gun in her hand. She was laughing and so was I. After a while, our water guns had run out, and we decided to take a break. She had pulled back her dark blonde curls into a pony tail. She ran to the house, and came back out with two plastic glasses of water. She gave one to me, and she gulped own her own. My mum was always the healthy type, but she was a fan of making our health revolve around fun. "You should have seen your face when I had the water gun in front of your face as soon as you woke up". She laughed like she had swallowed a fairy, and my smile widened at the sound of her voice.

"It's not funny" I stated, but then couldn't help let it out when I saw her trying to suppress her laughter. We laughed so hard till it hurt. "Come on Jay, let's go in". I got up to walk with her, as she held my hand in her warm palms.

"CAN YOU HEAR ME??? THIS IS NOT NAP TIME SON". I looked up at my history teacher, man, was he annoying. "Yeah, just tired".

"Ok, you can go back to sleep". I looked at him with a poker face, did he really think that I was that stood, did he expect me to go 'really?'.

"No sir, I would rather deprive my sleep, to spend time, listening to this, and beneficial lesson"

"I thought so, you didn't improve from last times exam "He slapped my exam to my table, and there sat in front of me 3 digits and a percentage sign after it, like last time. He walked away from me before I could look at him, and it didn't bother me, that he hated me.

The bell rang, and like machines the students got up , to leave the class, but the teacher bet them sprinting out of the room like is life depended on it. I couldn't really judge him there, its Friday afternoon, everyone, wants to leave. I walked out of the room, and into the long hall, bumping into many people. I lifted my head for a second, to see my destination, when I caught Mr Roberts only three meters away from me just staring at me in confusion. It was too crowded to walk up to him, and a part of me, didn't even want me to do that.

 I kept walking ahead, until I got out of the hall. I was thirsty, so I ran to the bubblers (A/N it's those drinking fountain things the little ones, in school).I had a long drink and I just wasn't sufficed, and I was so thirsty. It was so hot, and I felt dizzy. I washed my face, and went to the gate of the school. I walked out, and saw Mr Roberts next to my car. What was wrong with this man, he is just plain weird. I walked up to him, but any signs of happiness were stripped from his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't you just hate it when people update chapters that are so short, yeah i know the feels.

SORRY  I DON;T KNOW I'M NOT BOTHERED

SORRY :D

BTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I SAW TWO OWLS IN MY BACKYARD 

TWOOOOOO OMG IM SO HAPPY XD