Chapter 1

I could hear Finn trying to wake us up. He was singing, so loud, I couldn't go back to sleep, no matter how many times I tried. "Come on children the sun is up, I am so obsessed with this cup, so... get up". I would've laughed at how bad his choice of words and singing sounded, but I was too tired. "Finn!! Please, never do that again!" So being the best Uncle, anyone could wish for, he began singing more. I didn't even want to open my eyes, in hope that being able to not see him, will make him go away, but Finn's horrible, cracking voice forced me up. Tried to find another excuse as to not go to school, what was the point; they are all way too dumb for me. What we are learning in class now, I learned 5 years ago, when I was 13.I came up with nothing, I'm not a morning person, and I'm usually still asleep even though I'm walking around the house. 

I headed towards the bathroom, and then I heard the shower on, so I just went back to my room. I did my daily, morning mental exercises. I was on the second last question, when my sister barged in my room. "Why aren't you dressing up, we are gonna be late to school, and you need to take me!!" .I looked at her for a second, trying to take her seriously, but the laughter just crept up my throat until I let it out. She became irritated, and her face began to go red.I left my exercises, and went past her to get out of my room. I gave her a wink and ran messed up her hair, all she did was slap me, and it was so cute.

As I went downstairs to make myself some breakfast, I thought about last night, I had the most brilliant idea. I am going to create a device, disguised as a watched, which can allow you to monitor the feelings of other people. Obviously its more complicated than that, and it'll probably take at least 3 months to perfect, but I can do it. I just had enough of people not saying how they feel, in fact they say the opposite, so I might as well see the truth. "Why don't you eat a normal breakfast for once in your life?".I looked at her raised an eyebrow, and grinned. "What are you doing with your face, ugh".I kept smiling at her, and just enjoyed annoying her.

"what's wrong with my breakfast"

"all you eat is a vegetable made smoothie, why can't you just have pancakes"

"I need nutrition for my brain, now, I'm outa here in 5, if you're not ready then see ya!"

She looked at me with big eyes, still dressed in her teddy bear pajamas. Her mouth dropped, and she didn't move.

"yeah make that four minutes. I need to get to school early today"

"guhhhhh, I hate you Jay"

I slightly cringed at that, I would usually laugh at her annoyance, with her childish fit that she throws. The only problem was the name she gave me. She rarely says it, and I told her many times not to. It was the name my mother gave me at birth, deriving from Jason, my real name. My family would call me that, even Nora, when she was a baby. I turned around at her, with my eyes furrowed a bit, and my jaw tightened. I was going to tell her not to call me that, but I would be an idiot if I did that, she was just a kid. "Don't take long". She must have noticed, the tension in my voice, because she quietly said ok, and ran up the stairs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, ppls, I am sorry, long story short, i didnt make time for this.I have been so busy, kinda.Okay30% is i wasnt bothered :P 

im sorry, i really hope you guys liked this chap..... stick :D (ba dum tss )

*everyone looks at me like i just stated that the sky is blue *

okay, tough crowd, BYEEEE