chapter 3 innocence

The sound of a giggle was heard throughout the empty dark space . A figure appeared and disappeared from one place to another .

" run run as fast as you can !" She yelled out giggling.

" you can run but I'll always find you !" She giggled out grinning widely spinning around laughing .

" run run ! It's a much more fun game that way !"

+++++++
The coach drove close to the large mansion . Parking out in front Break opened the door with a grin stepping outside the coach . Gazing back inside the coach he stared in silence at the sleeping girl curled up in the seat . Biting on her thumb like a small child mumbling words under her breath . Her hair falling over her face shining red in the sun light from the blood soaking from earlier.

" Hmm." Break frowned before slowly picking her up bridal style before walking slowly up the steps of the mansion .

" now what to do with you." Break said with a chuckled walking up the front door . As he approached it one of the butlers opened the door for his stepping out of the way for him to enter.

" Master Break , welcome back ." The butler sais with a bow . His eyes widening when he looked up to see the girl sleeping covered in dried blood in Break' s arms .

" Master Break ?" The butler asked his voice filled with curiosity.

" Hmm ?" Break asked before looking down at the small girl in his arms .

" Oh this ! Just a stray kitten I found in the streets . " Break replied back before walking away . The small girl suddenly cling on to him still biting on her nail thumb speaking baby talk . Walking though the halls Break came to a stop in front of some doors before opening the door stepping inside .

" ah, Break your back." A girl said sitting on a chair in front of a chair in front of a small round chair filled with deserts and a tea set. Turing to him with a smile her face froze with wide eyes at the girl in Break' s arms .

" how did it go ?" She asked him her eyes glued on the girl.

"Not as I had expected it to go." Break said with a chuckle, placing the girl down on a nearby couch before walking over to the table where the brown haired girl sat. siting down on the seat on the opposite side of the from here. filling up a cup of tea he grinned taking a sip of the tea.

" And that girl..."She asked him tracing off. Frowning he slowly placed down the cup of tea gazing back down at the small girl.

'' She was there during the incident." Break said not mentioning the fact of the small girl summoning a chain and killing the other wild chain. For some reason he couldn't seem to tell her about it, the girl was a mystery to him. A mystery he wanted to uncover himself. If he were to tell the brown haired girl she might go and report this to Pandora. Something inside him didn't want that to happen, a part of him that seemed to remind him of something ... something from a distant memory.

"How sad, I feel so bad for such a small child to have witness something like that. how terrified she must have been.''The brown haired girl said with a sad look in her eyes.

"I wouldn't say that.'' Break said thinking back to the memory of seeing the small girl dance in the blood rain, smiling and laughing as if it was her greatest joy.

"why do you say that?'' At that moment the small girl slowly opened her eyes blinking with a sleepy innocent look in her eyes. biting her thumb she looked straight ahead mumbling to herself baby talk. siting up slowly looking around with a innocent look her eyes widen looking around at the unfamiliar surroundings. Her eyes filled with tears looking like a scared little puppy. trembling she let out a soft sounds more tears filling In her eyes. letting out a loud cry the two others jumped up shocked before quickly turning in the small girl's direction. Standing up the brown haired girl walked over to her with a kind smile.