chapter 2. blood red rain

A large explosion was heard in the distance as a large shadow like creature hovered above in the sky . People below watched with terrified gazes too afraid to even move in inch from where they stop . Letting out a loud screech the creature flicked its long tail like a whip hitting a large clock tower . Screaming the town's people ran as fast as they could away from there . The tower trembled before collapsing into pieces shooting down at the ground beneath it .

" everyone get away from here !" A man yelled out below pointing the people towards a safer place to hide . On one of the roofs a white haired man sat on one of the roofs near by looking up at the sky with amusement .

" My , what a show . Don't you think , Emily ?" He asked with doll siting on his shoulder .

" hai , Break . " Emily replied to him with a giggle .

" Break ! What do you think your doing just sitting around ?!" A guy wearing glasses yelled at him angrily , looking up at him with a glare . Faking a yawn Break turned to the guy with a grin laughing out .

" have a little fun , Reim !" He yelled back at him laughing out .

" have a little fun ?! Have a little fun ?!" Reim yelled at Break angrily .

" does that guy not see that chain ?!" Reim said to himself angrily before letting out a angry sigh turning away .

" let him handle it himself ." He mumbled to himself before hurrying off to lead the town's people away to safely .

" My, what a beautiful day . Ne Emily ?" He asked the doll with a chuckle ignoring the grumpy Reim and the chain hovering above . With a sigh he stood up grinning looking up at the chain as it let out another loud screech .

" I guess I should do something ." He said to himself taking out a piece of candy before popping it into his mouth . The the corner of his eyes he saw something white walking by .

" intention of the abyss !" He yelled out surprised before be looked more closely at the figure walking his way .

Her long white hair flowed around her as if the wind was blowing on it . Dancing around her , her banging fell perfectly on her face . Her skin was just as pale as her hair ,glowing . What had caught his attention were her blood red colored eyes they seemed to fit her perfectly instead of making her look like a monster . She wore a plain white spaghetti strap dress falling down her her knees and was barefoot . As she walked she seemed in a daze not really there , her eyes were dull with no emotions in them but seemed empty .

" who is that girl ?" Break asked himself as she passed right by the building he was on top of . As he passed his eyes widen realizing how much she looked like the intention of the abyss . The only defences was her hair was a bit longer and had no braids in it . Her eyes we also a different from the intention of the abyss ,but the two still had a strong resemblance between the two of them . Watching her now he seemed to be confused .

" how can the girl look so much like The intention of the abyss ." Break wondered to himself his eyes widening as the chain flew straight at the girl .

Looking up at him with a emotionless she closed her eyes as numerous bladed chains appeared behind her as silhouette appeared behind her hovering over her in the sky . Letting out a screech in pain the chain yelled out as the bladed chains stabbed right though the chain's body . The chain let out one last screech before being torn to spreads . Blood began falling down from the sky like rain . Opening her eyes a delight look on her face appeared as she giggled out laughing stretching her arms out to the sky .

" blood red rain !" Break heard the girl say watching her with a almost horror look in his eyes , watching her as she began dancing in the blood red rain . Her hair dyeing in a almost raven black color .

The girl laughed out as if having to much fun dancing around the place with no care in the world . Stopping she turned to the silhouette with a playful grin in her face reaching her arms out to it . Like a child wanting to be held by its mother .

Break 's eyes widen when he saw the bladed chains wrap themselves around the girl carefully lefting her up into the sky . Giggling the girl gazed at the silhouette with a grin before her eyes dulled again looking exhausted . Closing her eyes the silhouette disappeared along with the bladed chain . Break' s eyes widen even more watching the girl's body falling towards the ground head first . Running fast along the roof he jumped into the sky catching the girl in mid air . As he fell to the ground he rolled softening his land a bit . Slowly siting up he looked down at the sleeping girl with a frown .

" now what to do with you ?" He asked with a giggle . Hearing her wince he listened carefully as she mumbled something quietly .

"Hmm ?" He bended down his head placing his ear above her mouth to catch the girl's words .

"La...La....Le....Le ..."

" Lale ? " Break wondered to himself confused .

"Levi . " the girl whispered out more clearly.

" Levi ?" Break asked himself even more confused then before .

" Break !" Reim yelled out to him running back his way . Looking around the scene his eyes narrowed looking at all the blood on the floor .

" Break you were suppose to banish the chain not destroy it !" Reim told him , looking up at him with wide eyes he grinned at him with a laugh .

" gomen, got a little too excited ." He lied giggling .

" you sure are something , your going to get us in trouble again ." sighing Reim 's eyes went over at the girl in front of Break .

" who's that ?" Reim asked him taking a step closer reaching out his hand out to touch the girl . Before he could do so Break moves in front of her picking her up bridal style .

" Oh her ? No one that interesting ." Break told with with another laughed walking passed Reim .raising in eyebrow at his strange behavior HIs eyes widen when he saw all the blood on the girl .

" Break, she covered in blood !" Reim yelled out worried for the girl . Stopping Break turned his head halfway to face him .

" is she now ?" He asked Reim foreging innocence before continuing his walk .

" wait , Break !" Reim yelled out to him only for him to be ignored as Break continued to walk away with the strange girl . Walking in silence Break walked back to the carriage that had been waiting for him . Grinning at the couchmen walking into the couch closing the door behind him . Laying the girl on the bench in front of him he stared at the girl in silence .

"She looks so much like the intention of the abyss with her white hair ,but now ..." Break said to himself taking a strain of her hair between his fingers rubbing it with his thumb and index finger . Stretching his fingers out he stared at the now white strain of hair . The same color as the one of the intention of the abyss . Letting out a soft sigh the girl moved around to her side to face him , her hair falling on her face . Hesitating Break reached out before brushing the hair from her face. Letting another soft sigh out the girl let out a small smile leaning into his touch .

" Levi . " she whispered again making him frown . Who is Levi ? Break wondered to himself. Gazing at the girl's now peaceful face he frowned taking his hand away. Leaning back he stared out the window in silence , before gazing back at the girl .

" What a strange girl ." He thought to himself not being able to get the image of her dancing in the blood rain out of his head . The scene for some reason seemed to fimilar for some reason , as if he had seen it somewhere else a long time ago . Gazing at the girl now he had so many questions he wanted to ask her . One was for sure . She was no ordinary town's girl . To have a chain like the one she had .

" who are you really ?" He asked the sleeping girl who only signed lightly still in deep peaceful sleep .

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys .

There you have it , I hope you guys enjoy and thank you for reading this story . Thank you !

-Alice.