Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I stood on the sidewalk as I watched Damien drive away. I stood there for a few more minutes before making my way to my house. I reached into my bag and pulled out my keys. Before I turned the doorknob.

"Did you just get home?"

I looked over my right shoulder to the familiar masculine voice. Chase was only wearing some sweatpants with his full chest in display, along with his shoulder tattoo.

"I went for a walk." I walked over to him through the bushes that separated his home from mine. I felt bad lying to him. I'm a real bitch.

He looked at me "at 730am?"

"I couldn't sleep."

I wrapped my arms around him as I got close to him taking him by surprise, he relaxed his arms around me.
"What's wrong Emma?"

"I'm just tired now." I looked up at him. I tried to hold back the tears that wanted to come out. I was honestly tired, tired of lying to Chase, tired of pretending to be someone that I wasn't deep down inside, tired of being lied to by my so-called best friend.

"Come on babe, I know just what you need."

Chase guided me towards his place. We entered the front door and made our way upstairs, until I saw Chase's door that led to his room. He turned the doorknob, and we made our way inside. It looked like he managed to clean up a bit unlike the last time I was in his room.

He led me to his bed, and I sat down, he kneeled in front of me and started to untie my shoes and slide them off my feet. After he had taken off my shoes he walked over to his drawers and pulled out some basketball shorts and a black muscle shirt.

"Here, change and lay down with me, you'll be more comfortable."

"Turn around." I smiled up at Chase.

He gave me a devilish smirk. "Let me see what's mine." He pleaded.

"No Chase. Not right now." I said the last words slowly.

His face grew brighter. "But I will soon, right? "

I couldn't help the blush that crawled onto my face after his words.

"Maybe." I whispered.

"That's good enough for me." Chase smirked happily before he turned around.

I slipped my shirt off and my pants and slipped on Chase's clothes.

"Ok you can turn around."

I didn't even finish my sentence before he tackled me down on his bed and started kissing me all over my face. His action caused me to giggle.

"Why don't you wear your glasses anymore, I think they make you look hot." He teased.

At his question I remembered once again how Damien had taken them off and told me how beautiful I looked when we were at the mechanics. I had started going out more often without them.

"Emma?"

"Huh? Oh, I just wanted to do something different. But I can wear them just for you." I smiled at him.

"Yeah, just for me babe."

We adjusted ourselves on the bed my back was to his chest, he wrapped his arm around my waist, and he whispered in my ear "I want to stay like this with you forever."