"New bait?" I asked as Zayn and Liam joined us. Harry shook his head in disgust.

"Hell no, not my type. I already told you, the nerdy freshmen." I chuckled, I saw him this morning. We entered the cafeteria and instantly got girls hanging on our shoulders.

"Hey Niall, so I was thinking you might want to come over to my house and-" I cut her off.

"Not interested Demi." Demi, one of the cheerleaders for Averlyne High. In other words one of the sluts. We all entered the line and I basically got everything, feeling eyes on me. I shrugged it off because people usually look at me anyway, I mean I've said this before, I'm popular. Either way I turned my head and caught a glimpse of beautiful blue eyes until the cafeteria door blocked my view. I paid no mind to it as I went over to my table to find another tray full of food. No one, and I mean no one ever tries sitting in our table, so it must have been a freshmen. Wonder if it was the girl from this morning. Shrugging it off and sitting down I start eating my food and the tray at the tables food. Soon my friends joined me and Liam say in front of me.

"Guys I call dibs on the new freshmen." Already knowing who he's talking about, I shake my head.

"Hell no, she's mine." He scoffed.

"Dude! I saw her first." I shrugged.

"Too bad." We came into a huge argument until Zayn finally spoke.

"Okay how about this. First out of both of you to... see her naked and bring back proof gets her. Deal?" He said. I stopped looking at Zayn and smirked over at Liam placing my elbow on the table, as if I was telling Liam to arm wrestle me. He looked over and me and locked his hand with mine.

"Deal." With that said we went back to our normal chatter. Game on Payne.

~~~~~~~~~

After lunch I had gym with the freshmen. I snickered rubbing my hands together.

"Now let's mess with the newbies." Pushing past people that don't matter and winking at some attractive girls. Once that was done I entered the gymnasium and went to the boys locker room. One of the jocks stopped me, snickering while pointing their thumb towards the boys locker room.

"There's some freshmen boy in there, with a skirt and make up on. He's changing." I smirked and laughed a bit as I gave the guys a look.

"I'll pay him a visit." I entered the boys locker room quietly as the guys snickered some more. Closing the door behind me, my breath hitched as I saw the girl from earlier. I hid behind one of the lockers as I peaked to see... holy shit hottie freshmen girl is a guy. God that's hot. So mystery adorably sexy boy slowly started taking of his little skirt, since I see he's already changed his shirt. I bit my lip unbuckling my jeans and taking myself in my hand. I started moving my hands up and down my shaft as I saw his tight little pink panties on his little arse. He started putting his grey shorts on and I groaned as images of me fucking the life out of him entered my head. He jumped letting go of the shorts and turning around to see if anyone was here. I quickly hid myself, my hand still around mini me. I peaked to see he gave the room one more suspicious look before turning back around. He started bending over and picked up a phone - probably his - I watched his every move moving my hand on myself again. That arse will be the death of me. I groaned again and he froze. Completely scared now he slowly stood straight up again and pulled up his shorts before making a dash out of here. I finished myself off and zipped my pants back up.

~~~~~~~~~

After running a few laps and noticing that Mr. FuckableArse bend over a couple of times to tie his shoe.

"It's like you like teasing me." I mumbled.

"What'd you say?" Some hoe said. I looked over at her with a raised eyebrow and ran faster to get away from her. So after the laps I saw Sexy enter the boys locker room again when everyone else was leaving. I smirked entering the locker room as well. I heard the shower heads on and I quickly but swiftly entered the shower room. Seeing his naked body made me do a double take. Damn I would totally fuck him right here and right there, make him scream my name. He started humming a random tune and I groaned again. He froze from washing his body and started shaking a bit. Damn he's even sexy when he's trembling in fear. He quickly washed the soap off of his body and ran out of the showers. I instantly hid behind the door so he wouldn't see me. He had a towel wrapped around himself. Imagining him sucking me off with his nice little lips made me groan - again - and frightened, he put his skirt, polo shirt, socks, and Supras before taking his duffle bag and phone, and running out of there. One thing caught my eye. His pink panties were there on the bench. Feeling bad for scaring him, I take the panties and run after him to give them to him. When I caught up to him he ran faster, he ran out of school and into my the principals car. Giving up as I saw them exit the school grounds I stuffed the panties - that I will totally use later - into my jacket and smirked once I realized something.

"I win Payne." I say as I walk up to the boys who were in front of my Range Rover. Liam gave me a raised eyebrow.

"There's no way in hell that you wo-" I pulled out the underwear and smirked.

"Oh but I did." They all gawked at me and Harry patted my shoulder in approval as I had the biggest grin on my face. Liam groaned annoyed.

"Fine you win." I cheered.

"Yeah buddy!" Then something hit me.

"Oh and by the way, the "girl" is a boy and the principals son."

"What?!?!?!" They yelled at the same time. I laughed but nodded.

"Saw him naked, jerked off, then saw his little penis. Total twink- just my type. Fuck that arse so ha-" Harry got in front of me.

"Dude your getting hard and we're in public. Get in the car, fix your shit then come back out." I nodded getting into the back of my car already pulling down my pants and jerking off quickly. They made sure to cover me through the windows, since they've all already seen me naked it's not embarrassing. After shooting my cum I buckled my pants back up and got out of the car. We sat in the front of the school stairs (we kind of hang out here after school). I looked over to see some girl exit the school looking annoyed.

"He forgot his own daughter, but he didn't forget that twerp?!" I winced at her voice, ugh so annoying. I rolled my eyes as I thought of Princess GonnaFuckHimTillHeCantWalk.

"I will know your name sexy, then I'll make you my princess. Daddy's princess." I smirked as I said that and Zayn shoved me playfully.

"You, Liam and Harry are so fucking kinky." He said with a laugh.

"You bet it Malik."

A/N: So I hope you see how horny Niall can get and how open the guys are with their sexual needs, I mean Louis with Eleanor in the hallways, Harry getting a blowjob from Leo, and Niall just openly jacking off in a boys locker room?! Damn these guys have no chill 😂😂😂