17

Chapter 17
-
"Scott?"

You said softly staring at him, staring back at you he smiled softly. "Hey it's been awhile," he started as he had both hands in his pockets.

"Yeah...its been awhile." You replied as you saw Kira walking out of the car that was parked next to yours, "Kira? What are you two doing here? Who told you I lived here?" You asked wanting to know.

Scott sighed, "y/n, were werewolves we can track scents."

"Well so can I!!" You shouted at him, something inside was telling you something bad was going to happen.

"Y/n everything al-" the door slide open to see stiles by the door, staring at Scott for awhile.

"Scott? What are you doing here?" Stiles asked as he moved close to your side, feeling like you wanted to shout again since he was taking awhile to reply.

"I just came for Kyle." He started. Your eyes widen as he mentioned Kyle, what does he want with your baby?!

"Why do you want him?!!" You shouted getting scared and angry, something was diffidently not right.

Scott held his hands up, "hey, calm down." He said softly.

Looking behind him you see a strange boy you haven't seen before, "who's this?" You asked pointing over at him.

Scott looked over and sighed, "that's theo."

Stiles rolled his eyes, "why bring him? I don't trust him at all." He said mumbling as he stood next to you.

Glancing towards the door you could spot a bit of Kyle peaking out watching what was going on.

"Why are you really here?" You asked in a serious tone. Scott only sighed and sighed.

"I'm sorry for what I'm about to do." He said as he looked at you a bit sad which caused you to growl at him.

Kira took her belt off that formed a sword and held it in her hand, theo only smirked at you as he walked over to Scott.

"Listen we just want Kyle, and that's all." He said lowering his hands down.

"And why should I?!"

"Because, if we get rid of him void won't come back." Your eyes widen at what he said.

Scott? Killing Kyle? Your own son!

"No." You replied.

"We got rid of void for a reason!!" He replied back with a glare.

Hearing that sentence made you shocked, Scott was the one that killed void? But, why?

"Y-you killed void?" You stuttered out trying not to burst into tears.

"Yes.." He replied back.

"You....YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" You shouted at him, eyes turning blue your canines coming out.

Stiles tried to calm you down but you weren't in the mood to be calm, you were going to kill him if you have too.

"Why?! I trusted you Scott I told you to leave us alone!!! We didn't cause anything to get you hurt!! Now because of you Kyle and I haven't been the same without him!!" You shouted as you took a few steps towards him.

Noticing Kira getting her sword ready to attack you, you didn't care you were already about to attack.

"Stiles!" You shouted, stiles gulped and looked at you. "Yeah?"

Looking over at him you growled, "make sure Kyle stays safe inside." You ordered as stiles rushed in with Kyle and closed the door.

"This is going to get bloody..."

A/N

This ending sucked but oh well😂
Anyways! Here is your chapter!

Also my wattpad is so messed up! I've been getting so many messages twice from people saying the same thing.

Also my tumblr is yuki101345 or try Writing Nerd

Ask me questions I'll reply! Also add sneak peaks of new stories and maybe about this book as well.

So new chapter up maybe tomorrow!!