Chapter 3

This male was confidant I could tell that much. My body soooo did not want to fight him but I wrestled that instinct into submission. He growled some more, I growled back. He stepped toward me and that's when instinct of fighting took over.

I leaped at him trying to hit his neck. He pulled back quickly and smaller his head to mine. I was stunned for a little while he took advantage and clipped at my front leg enough to make it bled and if I where to run I would limp. He made it practically useless for me to run. I would try to aim a hit at his legs to gain time and fast.

I circled him some before I went in he jumped out of the way. I have to run now and so I sprinted of, limping, trying to get away I was leading a blood trail so if he lost me he would find me again by blood.

I didn't look behind me but felt his panting breaths through my skin I felt his teeth nip my hind leg enough to draw blood and move away from where he just nipped me. This continued he would always nip me and I would run away from him.

It was a game to him, I was running the best as possible and yet I never got any real damage on him. He had enough of the play I could tell his strides where longer and than he leaped right in front of me making me skid to a stop and try to turn around. Through the process my neck was bared and he grabbed it making me whine as I tried to pull away.

Struggling some I had to stop for my neck was being pulled. I payed limp in defeat as he laid on top of me to grab my scruff. He lifted me up like a little pup and my tail immediately tucked between my legs, as in a sign of submission and not getting it stepped on.

He trotted back to the came I was sleeping on and set me on the ground he started the mating process through all my whining and trying to escape. I could still run but I now have a high chance of carrying his pups now and he would not let me out of his site. He was definitely and Alpha with how he defeated me and played with me. Alphas tend to play with there already defeated females when they run away.

He would be very protective and a high chance that he would bring me back to his pack when being rounded to where I will have to waddle some to walk. The Alphas almost always go back to there pack when there mate is in pregnancy the pack can't survive long with out them.

The Alpha walked out most likely to collect lots of meat for the next few months and a higher chance he won't have to leave the den to find me food. A lower chance of myself escaping since I was extremely tired from the running and mating. Laying in my side I finally rested my head and fell asleep the male was looking at with pride when I feel into a deep and soundless sleep of nothingness but my self conscious. I would not like the next day or the one after that but sleeping nights I would enjoy to my fullest extent of peace since now I don't have to be alert thanks to him. In a way I'm grateful yet not so, for not in a tool to a pack for pups.