First Day Of School (part 1)

A/N: This is my first time writing a story, so if I get things wrong, sorry. Bare with me. Plz!!!

Lucy's pov:
It was the first day of school at fairy tail high. The school is HUGE!!!! I was very nervous until I saw my best friend since 3 grade, Levy Mcgarden. "Levy!!!!!" I ran towards her as fast as I can, I mean she was like 100 feet away. "Lu-chan!!!"

Levy's pov:
When I was lucy running towards me, I was shocked she got into FT. She's smart, but to get into FT, you need to be at the top. I'm surprised she made it. "Hi!!! How are you??" "I'm great. How come your at fairy high?? I thought you were going to lamia scale?" "Well, I was but when I saw FT was at the top of the school ranking, so I toke the test and got in." "Wow!! Let's go inside and get our schedules to see what classes we have together." "K."

No one's pov:
We went inside the school to see this wide green and white checkered floored hallway with green walls. Everyone was talking to each other, some boys started to flirt with girls and GUYS!!!! This dude with green hair WAS FLIRTING WITH ANOTHER GUY!!!!!!!!! A/N: Yes, I put freed as gay!!! Do u not see how he looks at laxus!!!! If u didn't know that, now u do. U_U
We went to the main office to get our schedules. "So we have art with Mr. Reedus jonah, science with ms. Evergreen, cooking with Ms. Mira strauss, and gym with Mr. Deyer together." Says lucy. "Don't forget lunch!!" "Right" *scratches back of head*. Lucy and Levy went to there first class by using lucy's celestrial spirt, pyxis. "Hey pyxis, can you help me find my way to art class??" "Ok lucy sama!!! Walk up 4 doors up then turn right. First door on your left." "Thx!!!!". Lucy and levy followed pyxis's directions to art class.
However, when they got inside the classroom, everyone was staring at them like they murdered someone. A/N: I know everyone has that experience. DON'T LIE!!!!! O_O. Anyways, like I was saying..................

Lucy pov:
Everyone was staring at us for some reason. Maybe because they never saw us before or we look weird. "Uhhhhh, o-ohayo" levy stuttered. Mr.Jonah coughed "Class meet your new classmates. Girls introduce yourself." "I-I-I'm lucy heartfilia. N-Nice t-to m-meet y-y-you" "I'm L-Levy M-Mcgarden". He told me and levy to sit in between to guys, one with pitch black hair and the other with salmon pink hair. The dude with black hair had iron studes as eyebrows and levy was also looking and acting weird. As in love weird O.O.
"Lu-chan, what's his name again??" " His name is Gajeel Redfox and pinky is Natsu Dragoneel".

Natsu pov:
I

heard the new girl say pinky while looking at me. Was she talking about me??? "Oi, flame brain." said gajeel " wht u just call me???????!!!!!!!!" "Fl-a-me-br-ain. Learning something god damn!!!!" "thats it!!!" As always they got in a fight but....."flamebrain, why u fighting in the classroom??!!" said gray who came out of nowhere."BITCHES!!!!!!!!! STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!!!! THE FUCK!!!" FairyTailfanatic234 U. FUCKING ASSTURDS!!!! All of a suddden a red hair named erza comes in and breaks up the fight....WHILE EATING STRAWBERRY CAKE!!!! Now stop fighting
Sorry for short chap. Look for part 2