Couple's Game...

|| Lucas' POV||
The four of us were sitting around Riley's couch. We were finally hanging out as couples, Maya and I, Riley and Farkle. It seemed... awkward, honestly. Both Maya and I could tell how comfortable Riley and Farkle were with each other, and considering the fact that when the left the closet they looked exactly the same as they did before, Maya and I had gotten farther than they had. Riley put a board game on the table. The Couple's Game. Oh boy. Maya looked as awkward as I felt.
"Do you guys know how to play?" Riley asked.
"Uh... yeah."
I played it in the 9th grade when I was dating Missy the Monster. Ugh she and I went on one date, and she was expecting me to propose!
"Smiles, you ready?" Farkle gushed. Did he really call her smiles? That's so gross!
"Of course, Sparkle." I resisted the urge to puke. Smiles and Sparkle. How magical.
"Okay um Riley and Maya will answer the questions about Lucas and I." Maya looked scared. Oh boy. "Question one: what is your partner's favorite color?" Did Maya know this? I hope she knew this.
"Okay times up," Farkle said.

"Riley what did you put?"
"Green."
"And Maya?"
"Red."
"The answers were green for Farkle and... blue for Lucas. Sorry, Maya."
I squeezed her hand. This was only one question, right? Wrong. We got no questions right, while Sparkle and Smiles over there aced it. Yay.
"Riley, can I talk to you? Alone?" I asked. Oh god. What was I doing. I don't even know what I'm doing.
"Uh... um sure, Lucas." She looked down at Farkle, who looked at Maya, who looked at me. All four of us knew this was weird.
"Bay window?" She asked.
"Bay window."
*at bay window*
"What's up, Lucas?"
I took a deep breath.
"Riley, if you were kissed by someone who's technically not in a relationship, and neither were you, but you had a thing with someone, would that be cheating?"
What was I doing?
"Oh...well, I don't think so. Why?"
Then the unthinkable happened.
"Well, you see—"
I kissed her. I didn't even finish, and I didn't have to. I put my lips on hers, and tried to calm her down. I could tell she was questioning everything. She tried to speak, but I just kissed her again. Slowly, she eased into the kiss, her soft lips synchronized with mine. We didn't know what we were doing, and we didn't care. I didn't want things to get heated too quickly, so I only kissed her. No touching. When I reluctantly pulled away, she was startled.
"Lucas. Wha- why- when- WHAT?
"My moment, was my moment."