Pucker up

||Maya's POV||
It was time. I had to go there and hook up with Huckleberry or else I'd be a wimp. I had no idea how to feel about this. We were ushered into a closet.
"So..." I say, trying to fill the awkward silence
"Maya, cut the crap. I want you, and since you won't make a move, I will."
"Wait wh—"
I was cut off by his lips on top of mine. He started out soft, but applied more and more force to my lips. When I tried to open my mouth for breath, he slid his tongue in my mouth. This felt so wrong, but I loved it. I kissed back, and slid my tongue deep in his mouth. Our tongues explored one another until our hands began to do the same thing. He slid his hand under my shirt. My heart began to beat faster. I slowly pulled his shirt over his head.
"Lucas I-"
He cut me off by kissing me harder and pulling up my shirt slowly. I let him take over, feeling the softness of his lips as they kissed me, starting from my lips, but slowly making their way down to my chest, where they lingered while his hands unzipped my skirt. His lips traveled down to my stomach, and they kept going down until I took over. I pushed him down and began to kiss his neck until I found his sweet spot, right below his ear. I began to suck his sweet spot and I wrapped my bare legs around his waist, my arms undoing his jeans.
"Lucas."
He could tell something was wrong by my voice.
"What is it?"
"Riley."
He began to realize. We all could tell Riley liked Lucas, but he was too nice to reject her. He just kept her hanging on.
"She's gonna find out," he said.
"No, she won't. This never happened," I said, putting my clothes back on. Lucas did the same.
"Okay fine this never happened, but she needs to understand that I like you, and I think you like me."
"Of course I like you, but so does she!"
"Then let's get her to like someone else."