Started Out As Neighbors Ch. 15

So a lot has been going on in the past year.  The guys released their new album 'Nightmare' and what was amazing was that it debuted at number one.  That was surely the greatest thing that they ever could have asked for with this record.  

Mike Portnoy left the group, but no need to worry, they found an amazing drummer to fill in.  Arin Ilejay was his name and in a weird way, he reminded us of Jimmy.  He was so full of spirit and was just excited to be playing with one of his favorite bands.

Zack and I were still planning our wedding and things were going great between us.  Right now we didn't have a date set, but we knew that we wanted it to be sometime before we left for Rockstar Uproar.  

I had my dress picked out - an ivory laced gown with an emerald green ribbon around the waist and a little sleeve. It was simply beautiful and I couldn't wait for Zack to see me in it.  My bridesmaids were going to wear floor length dresses in the same green color.  Oh man I couldn't wait! 

**July 9, 2011**

Today's the day!! I couldn't believe that in just a few hours I was going to be Mrs. Zachary James Baker! Oh man I was nervous. I heard a knock on my door and when I went to open it I saw my brothers standing in my doorway.  

"Oh my god what are you guys doing here?!" I squealed pulling them inside and giving them each a huge hug.

"You don't think we'd miss our little sister's own wedding do you?" Jeremy said.  God I missed them so much.

"*chuckles* Well no, but you guys have to head over to mom and dad's to get ready! Now shoo!" I gave them each a hug and ushered them out the house. 

The hair and makeup team got to the house a few minutes later followed by my bridesmaids.  Val was my matron of honor, then there was Michelle, Lacey, and then my mom.  Now my mom wasn't a bridesmaid, but all the guys were getting ready at their house so she came here. 

Right now I was getting my hair done and it was coming out beautifully.   The hairdresser piled all my curls on top of my head in an elaborate up do that just made me look absolutely stunning. My makeup was simple, black liner with a sparkled grey shadow, rosy cheeks, and pink lips.

Before I knew it, it was time to go.  I slipped into my gown and heels and was handed my bouquet.  Zack actually chose my bouquet and it was just perfect.  It was a bundle of red tulips (may favorite flowers) tied together with a white satin ribbon. He couldn't have picked a better bouquet for me.

We all piled into the limo and cracked open the bottle of champagne.

"To Cami and Zack.  Hope you guys have a great marriage and an awesome wedding night!" Val said raising her glass to me.

"Thanks guys." I tipped my glass and downed the champagne making me relax a little bit.

Sooner than expected, we arrived at the hall.  I slid out the limo and took a relaxing deep breath.  I couldn't believe that this day was actually here.  I was finally marrying my best friend and most wonderful guy I've ever met.