"Yeah, just went for the scan" I tell him while smiling.

"Look" King said shoving the picture in their faces. 

I burst out laughing at the fact that King just shoved the picture into their faces, my dad took the picture off King, and stared at it for a moment. I went upstairs to my room so I can put the picture in a silver picture frame before I sat it on my bedside table, I put my hand on my stomach while I lay on my bed listen to music, and there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"COME IN!"  I shouted then my dad walked in, I smiled at him.

 "Hey dad" I say while my dad smiled back at me.

 "I see King is excited to be a dad" he tells me while laughing a little bit, I nod at him.

"Yeah" I said. 

"You know just looking at the scan picture reminds me of when I seen your scan for the first time, in fact I still have it. It's in my office inside my drawer" he tells me.

"Really?" I ask him.

"Yeah come. I will show you" he tells me.

I got up from my bed then followed my dad down to his office, he showed me the scan picture of me, and this point I was a size of a bean I laughed.

"It's really scary at how fast your children grow from being that size to your age." he tells me with a smile on his face. 

I smile at my dad before I hugged him, he hugged me back then after a while we pulled away, and my dad looks at me. 

 "I love you dad" I tell him. 

"I love you too" he said.

I smiled at him before we went through to the living room with the others, I went into the kitchen to get a drink of 7up vanilla but there was none left so I got strawberry, and I went through to the living room then looked at my dad.

 "You need to buy more 7up vanilla" I tell my dad in a serious voice

"Okay, I will go to the shop to get some the now" he tells me with a smile.

"I will go with him, since I need to get some more cigarettes" Jarred said.

"There will be no smoking in this house" King tells him.

"King. I will smoke outside" Jarred said.

"Yeah like outside the driveway, I don't want smoke anywhere near Jade or the baby" King tells him.

 Then I noticed that Andrew, and Robert stood up which made me give them a confused look, and they just smile at me. 

"Where you are going?" I asked them.

"With your dad" they tell me.

 "Why?" I questioned them. 

"Because your d..." Robert was saying until Andrew butted in.

 "We need some fresh air" he tells me. 

I looked at them with I don't believe you look but they all walked out leaving King, and I alone. 

"So are are you excited?" He asked me.

"Yeah" I say.

King, and I were talking about random stuff, then we stopped talking not for any reason it was just because of the fact we ran out of things to say, and it wasn't awkward silence it was just silence with the t.v in the background noise. I went on my Facebook to see that there was 20 notifications, it's just people commenting on the status that King tagged me in so I looked at the comments which was full of people saying "congrats". "I didn't know you had a girl", "what your a dad?", and my favorite one. "who is the hoe?" which  I commented back "I ain't a hoe you hoe 🖕".

"That's my sister" King tells me with a smirk on his face.

"I don't care if it was the fucking queen she called me a hoe. I ain't one" I tell him, and King laughed at me.

 "Come here" he tells me.

I looked at him for a few seconds but then went over to him, King sat me on his lap before he told me to smile, and I smiled as he took a picture of us, and he put it on his Facebook as well as Instagram. I was getting off his lap when he pulled me back down, and gave me a cuddle.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"I'm the happiest person in the universe right now" he tells me, and I smiled at him. 

"Yeah me too" I tell him.

 I kissed his cheek but then realized what I did, then I mentally shouted fuck fuck fuck why the fuck did I do that ugh, and now he's going to think I'm a hoe God help me. I got off his lap before I went upstairs to my room where I sat on my bed listening to music 'skate, and sammy vibe out', 'passion for fashion' while I text Vicki.

*Text messages*

To Vicki
"Hey btw way I was cuddling King, I kissed his cheek ugh help me."

From Vicki
"Hey, it was just a kiss on the cheek so don't worry about it."

To Vicki
"What if he thinks I am a slut or a hoe or something like that?"

From Vicki
"He won't, even know he did call you a slut but he won't think you are one if that makes any sense."

To Vicki
"Yeah that makes sense, I got a picture of my scan today."

From Vicki
"Omg I want to see it, anyway are you busy?"

To Vicki
"No. I'm just hiding in my bedroom from King."

From Vicki
"Okay. I'm coming over, are you really hiding out in your bedroom from King?"

To Vicki
"Yeah, now hurry up."

From Vicki
"Okay. I'm heading the now."